23.

"I really hate you right now." Andy said as he was holding my hair back. This was the second time i had to trow up. The first time i could blame it on how quick i had chugged my drinks. But now it had more to do with me really not feeling well and nothing with the things i had put in my body.

Andy put his hand on my forehead. "Jesus christ Riley you're burning."

I tilted my head away from his hand. "It will go away in a sec."

"I'm gonna call Michael." He said as he stood up.

I grabbed his leg. "Please don't. I'm fine."

He shook his head. "I don't want to bring you any more pain than you're already in. He will be able to take you home and take proper care of you."

He pulled his leg out of my grib and walked away.

Tears rolled down my face as i tried not to freak out. Michael was going to be so mad and disappointed.

But my body gave me no chance to think about that for long because a new wave of nausea hit me.

No matter how much I wanted to throw up there was nothing to throw up. My stomach was completely empty.

I let my head fall back and closed my eyes. I just wanted to feel better for once, was that really too much to ask?

I tried to stand up but I didn't have the strength for it and that stupid cast also wasn't helping. I decided to just sit against the wall and wait for Micheal to come.

After what felt like a lifetime there was knock on the door. It was Micheal.

I could tell that he wasn't happy at all to see me. He didn't even look worried. It was as if he already knew this was going to happen. Like he knew i would let him down again.

"Can i pick you up?" He asked without any emotion.

I nodded.

He put one arm under my legs and one under my back. As he lifted me up i didn't feel scared at all. For a moment i truly felt safe in his arms.

I glanced at his face as he carrried out the face. He looked so scary. I quickly looked away and tried to convince myself that his way of getting mad wouldn't be the same as my dad.

He gently layed me down on the backseat of his car and closed the cardoor behind him. He didn't get in himself which confused me.

I carefully lifted me head up to look trough the window. I saw Michael talking to Andy. They were both much calmer than i expected.

After a few minutes Michael suddenly hugged Andy and it wasn't one of those awkward short hugs. They actually held each other for a solid minute.

I let my down again. My headache had only gotten worse.

Michael

"Take care kid. Don't be afraid to call me when you need something." I said to Andy after i pulled myself away from him.

He blinked the tears that had started to from in his eyes away and nodded. "Please take good care of her sir."

I gave him a reassuring smile and walked back to my car.

When i put my seatbelt on i saw that Riley had falled asleep. I sighed relieved and let my head fell back. From everything that boy told me i really was even more worried for her. I thought that ignoring her emotions was how she copes but apparently she also likes to drown them out with all kinds of drugs and alcohol.

Riley was still asleep when I parked the car in the driveway. 

I got out of the car and picked Riley up from the backseat. She opened her eyes for a second but tiredly shut them again.