7.

I had succeeded to stay awake in English class. But it wasn't that easy to stay awake in history class.

I jumped from my seat when the bell rang. But before i could ran out i was stopped by my history teacher.

He gestured for me to sit down in front of his desk. I groaned but did as he asked.

"Riley I'm starting to get a bit worried about." He said with a serious face.

Mr Clawdeck was a caring man who was married with 2 children. He was quite tall, had a small beard and grey hair that was getting thinner every week. He is one of those people that had the natural gift of being a teacher.

I remained quiet as i tried to let him know that his had comment had surprised me. Even though it hadn't.

"I mean your grades are still remarkable and so are your answers if i ask you a question. But it seems to me like you've lost interest and not just in my subject. You don't talk to your classmates anymore and you often fall alseep. I'm just afraid that you're to much in your head."

I took a deep breath in as tried to tell another perfect lie to someone who had spotted my reality.

"I must admit that i haven't been sleeping well lately. But I'm already working on that. You don't need to worry about me sir. Being in my head is not a bad thing at all." I said with a smile.

He nodded as he accept his answer.

"Well That's good to know. Just know that I'm here if you ever need someone to talk to."

"Thank you sir." I said i stood up.

I quickly walked away before he would ask any another questions. Their was a limit to how many lies i could make up.

Jade was already waiting infront of my car when i walked out of the school.

"You're late, beetle is waiting." Jade said cleary agitated.

I rolled my eyes and trew my backpack into my car.

Beetle was the person were Jade would get her stuff. I personally hated Beetle because he always changed his prices and his weed sucked. He had dropped out of school a few years back but he never truly left.

We walked around the school into a small alley where trashcans were standing.

A tall guy was wating for us. He had long blond hair that was hidden under a beenie. His clothes reminded me of our janitor.

"You got my order my order?" Jade asked with a smile.

"20." Beetle said as he held his hand out.

Jade handed him the money and in return he handed her a small plastic bag.

"Thank you pretty boy." Jade was trying to flirt with him but he was unimpressed.

"Till next time." He said without removing the death glance from his face.

As we were walking back to my car i glanced at her.

"What?" She aksed as i looked at her.

"You truly have a terrible taste in guys."

"Oh shut up." She said in poor defense.

Andy was waiting for us by my car when we got back. I was happy so see him because for moment i was afraid that he wouldn't come at all.

"Got lost or something?" He said a bit annoyed to me.

"Yes, we took a wrong turn and ended up in Antarctica. It was very cold so i don't recommend going there."