19.

I slowy opened my eyes, letting them get used to the annoying bright lights.

As i sat up i suddenly noticed someone was siting next to my bed.

"Goodmorning racoon." Andy said with a smile.

I sighed relieved, he had scared me.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

He put his finger infront of his mouth. "Sstt, I'm not really suppose to be here. They said you can't have any visters yet."

My eyes shot to the couch to see if Michael was still there but he had left.

"I brought you these, i thought you might need them." He said as he gave me my sleeping pills.

"Thank you." I took them from him and put them under my pillow. I knew that Michael would only give those to me if i had a good reason to use them. And there was no way that i going to tell him about my nightmares.

"How did you know i would be here?"

"You weren't answering your phone last niggt so i decided to stop by your house. But the place was invested with the police. I aksed around and found out what happend."

He stopped for a second to look me up and down.

"You look pretty bad."

I genlty moved my broken fingers around as i nodded.

"I didn't think he would ever go that far." I said.

"Do you hate yourself for not leaving sooner?" He asked as he glanced at my foot.

I sighed. "I don't, i hate myself for not helping him. He was cruel to me but so was i to him."

"I'd doubt that. You weren't the one who was hitting people."

"You should stay at my mom's house now that it is empty. It will only be a matter of time until your dad loses it." I said ignoring his comment.

Andy shook his head. "Mine's different. He will most likely kill himself when he loses his mind and not me."

"Doesn't that scare you?"

He sighed. "Want a cigarette?"

He was avoiding the subject because he knew i was right. "Sure."

He gave one to me and lit it. Not being able to smoke for a few days was going to be a problem for me.

"Do Jade and Hunter know that I'm here?"

He shook his head. "No i haven't told them yet. You want me to tell them what happned."

"Probably best if you do but leave out the details please."

"I've got you."

I smiled at him. "You always got me."

He looked down as he shook his head. "I wasn't there for you last night and the others times he hurt you."

"But you were there for me all the other times. Don't blame yourself because that won't help me."

He remained quiet.

"Just think about the offer i made. Just stay at my mom's to take a break from everything." I said to him.

He shook his head. "No."

"I want you to be safe." I said calm.

"And i wanted you to be save." He almost yelled at me with tears in his eyes.

Him saying that came as a complete surprise to me. I never thought he cared that much. He had always remained clam and helped me forget about my dad. I  almost forgot that he had an angry side to hin.