~ Chapter Two ~

The car ride felt like an eternity. Olivia focused on the road ahead, watching the lines pass by in blurs. The lack of sleep began to catch up to her, but she knew sleep would still be hard to come by once her head hit a pillow. She was now left with her three children and the fear of the worst for her husband. Hell, they're almost divorced, but she still loved him at least a little bit. He gave her three of the biggest blessings of her life, and for that, she'd forever be grateful to him. Her kids, how was she going to tell them their father is missing?

"Olivia?" Fin spoke, placing a hand on her knee.

"Yeah?" Olivia replied softly, looking at her best friend.

"We're here. Don's already inside distracting your kiddos. Are you ready to go in, or do you need a minute?" Fin questioned, looking into Olivia's tear-filled eyes.

"I'm ready, " Olivia sighed.

Undoing her seatbelt, she froze. Inhaling deeply, she tried to stuff her emotions in but failed. Tears started paths down her already puffy and red cheeks. Fin knew this was going to be hard, but he wasn't prepared for her raw emotions. Olivia had never been one to cry, especially not in front of the crew. He'd only seen her cry a handful of times, and never had it been out of sadness.

"Baby girl, " Fin spoke softly, "It's gonna be okay, alright, we'll find him."

Olivia released a few ragged breaths and rested her head back against the headrest. Inside were three kids who looked like and acted like their father. Two boys with sandy-blonde hair and sea-blue eyes, and a little girl who's stubborn and wild, all of them like their father in one way or another. Everything was going to change when Olivia walked through the front door. As if she was on auto-pilot, Olivia opened her car door and smoother her slacks before walking towards her front door. After a glance back at Fin she opened the front door and put on a fake smile. Olivia's boys were already talking Grandpa Don's ear off and were oblivious that she and their Uncle Fin had entered the room. Emme, on the other hand, immediately noticed her mother's presence.

"Mama, " Emme whimpered, reaching out to Olivia from Lucy's arms.

Olivia smiled a little wider and gave her sons a side-eye before taking Emme into her arms, "Hi, Mama's sweet girl."

"Mom!" William yelled, acknowledging his mother. "Are Grandpa Don and Uncle Fin staying a while?"

"They are, " Olivia nodded, pulling her son into a hug.

"Are they staying for dinner?" Parker questioned, joining his siblings in the group hug.

"I believe they are, " Olivia looked at the two men, who quickly reassured her with a nod.

"Can we order out then? Like, can we have pizza and wings?" Parker asked, looking at his brother for backup.

"Yeah, can we?" William asked as both boys stepped out of the hug.

"Sure, why not, " Olivia smiled, "I'll even order soda and cheese sticks."

"Really?" Parker questioned, starting to think the deal was too good to be true.

"Yes, and if you're on your best behaviors, I'll let you rent a movie and eat in the home theater."

"What's the catch?" William asked.

"You need to go do your homework. Your rooms need to be tidy, and you both need to practice your instruments. Capeesh?"

"Ok, but can we hang out for a little bit, first?" Parker asked, batting his long eyelashes in hopes his mom would agree.

"Grandpa Don and Uncle Fin will be here when you're done, I promise. Plus, the faster you get things done the more time you have to hang out with them."