~ Chapter Sixteen ~

"Do you want to call me dad?" Trevor questioned, trying to look into the boy's crystal blue eyes.

"Yeah, I mean that's kind of what you are to me now, right? These new babies are gonna get to call you dad, and it's only a matter of time before Emme slips up and lets it stick, " William rambled, nervously playing with the string on his shorts.

"Can you look at me?" Trevor asked, sighing with relief when William looked up at him, "Liam if you want to call me dad, if you want me to step into that role for you, then I'd be more than happy to do that. You just got to ask."

"This is me asking, will you be my new dad?" William questioned, looking into Trevor's eyes.

"I've got you, buddy, " Trevor smiled.

Shortly after their talk, Trevor sent William up to get ready for bed and camp in the morning. Olivia still laid with her head on his shoulder lightly snoring and Emme on his chest fast asleep. He maneuvered slowly and was able to get up without waking Olivia. Trevor took care of Emme and got her into bed before going to check on William.

"Hey, already for camp?" Trevor questioned, knocking on the frame of William's bedroom door.

"Yeah, just put my homework in my bookbag and made sure my sports bag was packed for the game tomorrow."

"You have a game tomorrow?" Trevor questioned, leaning on the threshold.

"Yeah, but it's in the early afternoon so you and mom won't be able to make it. It's okay though, grandma and grandpa are coming."

"If I could make it, would you want me there?" Trevor asked, knowing he didn't have court so he could move some things around.

"Yeah, that'd be cool, " William laughed, "uh, it's at three-thirty at the academy."

Trevor nodded, "I'll see what I can do."

"Cool. Goodnight, " William smiled, hopping under his blankets.

"Good night, kiddo, " Trevor smiled, shutting off the light and closing the door.

He moved back downstairs to the living room to find Olivia was not where he'd left her. He padded down the hallway to his room, which had slowly become theirs since the incident with Parker. Trevor entered the bedroom to find Olivia changed and coming out of the bathroom.

"Hey, " Trevor spoke breathily, "you know I was going to come back and carry you to bed."

"I had to pee mister knight in shining armor, are the kids in bed?" Olivia questioned, wrapping her arms around Trevor's neck.

"They are. You and Emme passed out almost instantly, Liam and I watched about half the movie before I sent him to get ready for bed and camp. Oh, what are the chances you can get out early tomorrow?" Trevor questioned, holding Olivia flush to his body.

"Pretty high, why?" Olivia questioned with an arched brow.

"Liam has his first high school football game tomorrow, an exhibition, and he invited your parents because he thought we wouldn't be able to go."

"What time? Where?" Olivia questioned, unsure of how this got past her. 

"The academy at three-thirty. I don't have court, so I can move some stuff around and go. Can you leave that early?"

"Yeah, being pregnant helps, " Olivia chuckled, "you can pick me up and we can drive up together?"

"Sounds like a plan, baby, " Trevor smiled, leaning down to capture Olivia's lips.

What was supposed to be just a good night kiss quickly turned into something more. Olivia felt Trevor's hands slip under the tee-shirt she was wearing and he wasted no time exploring her body. His hands moved slowly over her hips, up to her free breast, before her tee-shirt went flying. Trevor turned her body and laid her down on their bed, gently, before attacking her lips with a hungry kiss.