~ Chapter Thirteen ~

Olivia pointed to the kitchen table and shifted Emme to her other side. Parker pulled out a chair and sat down without another word to his mother. Olivia moved past him swiftly and down the hallway off the kitchen to put Emme into her bed. She took a deep breath after placing her daughter in her crib, she didn't know if she ever wanted to go out there and face him. To be honest tonight was the first time she ever heard Elliot's temper come out in one of her children and that scared her beyond words. Another deep breath and she made her way out of Emme's room and to the kitchen.

"Tea?" She questioned plainly.

"No thank you, " Parker sighed, cracking his fingers.

God he's just like his father, Olivia thought to herself. She fixed a cup of ginger tea before sitting across from his son. She took a long sip before looking into his icy blue eyes, that looked cold in the bright light of the kitchen.

"How much did you hear tonight?" Parker questioned, cracking his neck.

"It doesn't matter what I did or didn't hear, Parker."

"Well, what you didn't hear doesn't hurt you now does it?"

"Excuse me, young man?" Olivia spoke sternly and watched as Parker quivered under her gaze.

"You don't scare me. You can't intimidate me like you did Dad. You have no control over me and you know it. I've had the upper hand over you since the day I was born and no one knows that like you and I."

"Parker Alexander Stabler."

"That doesn't work either, " Parker smiled a devious grin.

"Go to bed."

"No! I want to talk, on my terms, " Parker sneered, placing a gun onto the table.

Olivia sucked in a little bit of air and felt the tears well up in her eyes. Parker's eyes seemed to darken, the blue was swallowed by his pupil, his eyes were dark and colder than ever before. Olivia felt her chest tighten as Parker laced his fingers around the gun.

"Park-"

"Don't speak. I'm doing the talking now."

Parker picked up the gun and turned the safety off before aiming it at his mother.

"I know you know that I can use this so don't do anything stupid."

Olivia swallowed and nodded. She placed her hands on her small bump that was hidden below the table.

"Where is Dad?"

"Ireland, " Olivia spoke, her voice surprisingly calm.

"Why?"

"Because he's a part of the Irish Mob."

"And who does he stay with in Ireland?" Parker questioned, satisfied with the answers so far.

"A woman and his other child."

"He has other kids?" Parker questioned his hand becoming shaky.

"Yes, three others. One with the woman in Ireland and two with his financial advisor, Siobhan."

"The blonde chick?"

"Yes."

"Dad said you fucked her. That she was your dirty little secret. He told me not to tell you that he knew, " Parker rambled, standing and waving the gun around. "You never fucked her, did you?"

"No, " Olivia said, shaking her head.

"She's been in our house before. In your bed with Dad, I caught them together."