~ Chapter Nineteen ~

Parker settled into life in Trevor's home quite nicely, it was clear that the young boy had gotten some help and was doing much better mentally and physically. Almost two weeks had passed and the family had adjusted to Parker being home, and it felt like he'd never left. Olivia was continuing to grow two babies in the womb and raise three on the outside, which was starting to prove difficult as she gained weight and found it harder to move around.

"Olivia, you good?" Fin questioned, finding Olivia on the floor in the break room. 

"No, " she laughed lightly, "I'm stuck."

"Here, let me help you, " Fin chuckled, reaching down to help her off the floor, "what were ya looking for?"

"The extra tea bags, " Olivia sighed, brushing the dirt off her hands. 

"Baby girl, " Fin smiled sympathetically, "we moved them into the coffee cabinet, so you wouldn't have to get down there for them."

Fin smiled, pulling the box of tea bags out of the cupboard over the coffee maker. Olivia rolled her eyes and kissed Fin's cheek before going about fixing her tea. Ginger-lemon tea had become her best friend during this pregnancy because even if she had stopped getting sick, she still was experiencing the worst nausea of any of her pregnancies.

"Detective Benson?" Amanda questioned from the break room door.

"Yes, Rollins?" Olivia answered coldly.

"Uh, do you have those files for Trevor, he's here?" Amanda spoke, sensing the tension between her and the brunette.

"I'll be right there, " Olivia sighed, placing her tea bag in the steaming water. 

×××

"Hi, baby, " Trevor spoke softly as Olivia appeared. 

"Hi, " she smiled tiredly before yawning.

The pair shared a hug before Olivia began digging around for the files Trevor was there for. Trevor had taken the steps to become an ADA and was now under the wing of Rafael Barba at the Manhattan DA's office.

"Hey, " Trevor spoke softly, resting his hand on Olivia's shoulders, "are you okay?"

Olivia forced a smile and nodded as she found the folders. After passing them off to Trevor she lowered herself into her chair. Trevor watched her as she ran her hands over her belly before adjusting the pillow at her back.

"Olivia, " Trevor said, sitting on the edge of Olivia's desk, "you need to tell me if you're not okay."

"I'm fine, " Olivia sighed, running a hand over her face, "I'm just sore, tired, and. . ."

Olivia winced, taking hold of her desk which quickly sent Trevor into a panic. 

"Hey, woah, you okay?" Trevor questioned, quickly jumping to his feet.

Olivia took a deep breath and blew it out slowly, "I'm okay, " she nodded, taking a hold of his hand to calm him, "they're just all up in my ribs, " Olivia whimpered.

"Do you need to go home?" Trevor questioned, truly worried Olivia wasn't giving him the full story.

Olivia chuckled and locked her eyes with his, "no baby, I'm okay I promise, it's just uncomfortable and can cause the loss of breath sometimes."

"Okay, but you promise you're okay?"

"Pinky promise, " Olivia smiled tiredly. 

"Okay, I love you and I'll see you tonight, " Trevor spoke, placing a kiss on Olivia's forehead before squatting to be at the same height as her belly, "you two listen here, cut your momma a break, she's working."