~ Chapter Seventeen ~

Olivia was patiently waiting for three o'clock to appear on her computer clock. She was anxious to get out of the squad room today and go see William play in his first high school football game. She was wishing more that Parker could be taking the field with his brother today, but she also understood he needed to get better first. Olivia swallowed and glanced at her cell phone for the third time in ten minutes which was all Fin could take.

"Baby girl, are you waiting on something?" Fin questioned, sitting in the chair beside her desk.

"Yeah, for three o'clock to hurry up and get here so I can leave, " Olivia chuckled, leaning back revealing her ever-growing bump.

"Doctors appointment?" Fin questioned with a smirk.

"Nope, " Olivia shook her head, "William's first high school football game."

"High school already, where does the time go?"

"Tell me about it. I'm the one with two high schoolers, a toddler, and two babies on the way, " Olivia chuckled.

"And you don't look a day over thirty, Liv, " Munch retorted.

"That's because I'm not thirty yet, Munch, " Olivia laughed, throwing a pen at the old man.

"How far along are you now?" Munch questioned, setting the pen on Olivia's desk.

"Thirteen weeks tomorrow, " Olivia smiled, hearing the elevator ding.

"That must be pretty boy, " Fin chuckled, moving back towards his desk with Munch in tow.

Olivia glanced down at her phone and didn't see a message from Trevor saying he was on his way up, but it wouldn't be the first time he'd forgotten. She started packing up her bag and made sure she had everything before looking up to catch the bitch blonde FBI agent walking through the squad room threshold. Olivia's breath hitched as her blood boiled.

"Hi, can I help you?" Munch questioned, moving towards the blonde.

"Isn't that the lady who took you to D.C.?" Fin whispered, sitting back in the spot he occupied moments before.

"Yup, what the fuck is she doing here?" Olivia questioned, anger pouring out with her words. 

"I don't know, " Fin shook his head.

They both watched as Amanda knocked on the Captain's door and entered with the door closing behind her. Munch walked back to Olivia's desk and looked at his two detectives with dirty looks on their faces glaring at Cragen's office.

"I expect the two of you to be on your best behavior."

"Why?" Fin questioned before Olivia could get the words out of her mouth.

"She's joining our squad as a transfer, she'll start as a third-grade detective, " Munch sighed, watching Olivia's face drop all expression.

"Fan-fucking-tastic, " Olivia grumbled.

"What's wrong?" Trevor questioned, entering the squad room.

"What in the hell are you wearing?" Munch laughed, looking at the relaxed lawyer.

"If you're that blind old man I think it's time to hand in your badge, " Trevor chuckled, placing a kiss on Olivia's forehead, "what's wrong?"

"The blondie from D.C. is transferring here to take Elliot's position, " Olivia sighed, gathering her things.

"Ah, well let's talk about it when she's not in earshot, alright?"

"Mhmm, " Olivia sighed, "come on, let's go before she comes out here and we're late."