Epilouge

Harry E. styles

10 years later

I leaned back into my chair scrolling through my photos on my computer out of boredom when I accidentally went way back to the pictures of Italy. A smile comes to my face seeing Hannah posing at the balcony with the biggest smile that always lit up the room she walked in. I began going even further to the videos at thanksgiving T took of all of us singing. My arm was wrapped around her waist as we danced around singing loudly. A tear fell down my cheek as I came across a video of Hannah on the phone speaking French remembering it all as if it was just yesterday.

"I would love to hear you speak French more often" I smiled reaching for my phone off the coffee table placing my guitar right next to me

"Oh yeah? Je vous adore" She tells me softly with a small smirk walking over to sit on my lap wrapping her arms around my neck with a playful smile.

"I adore you too" I cheekily smile as her eyes widen in shock that I understood her making me chuckle lightly.

"I thought you didn't know French!" She gasp swatting at my chest playfully.

"That was too easy not understand love" I poke her nose playfully receiving a small laugh from her as she rolls her eyes at me. Her eyes fall onto my phone in my hand realizing I was recording.

"You were recording? I'm sorry I told you I could've went outside" she sighed in embarrassment leaning my face into hers as our foreheads meet.

"It's okay your voice made it sound just like a song" I peck her lips right after seeing her smile like an idiot.

I laugh softly hearing our voice through the video as she takes my phone showing the both of us making a funny face into it before ending the video. I let out a deep breath closing my computer as I wipe my tears.

I proceeded to get up walking over to one of my journals where I normally kept the letter she left me. it's been 10 years official today that she's been gone and I always made sure to read her note she left behind. Every time I read it I could just hear her voice reading it to me and as much as it made me sad it also brought me some sort comfort that she didn't go on without any regret and she was in a much better place.

I opened my journal as her note falls into my hands opening it up slowly walking back to my desk taking a seat as I reread it catching myself slip some more tears.

"Daddy?" A small voice startled me as my door crack opened looking up from the letter to see a small curly hair girl with a white dress staring at me with her green big eyes.

"Hi love" I smile softly quickly whipping my tears while she stares at me with a concern look walking over to me taking her little hands to my face raising her eyebrows.

"Why are you crying daddy?" She frowns wiping the tears with her small little fingers.

"I was just reading this letter and it made daddy a little sad " I reassure her with a smile.

"Who's it from?" She questioned crawling onto my lap looking at the letter with a confused look barely knowing what it says.

"A very special girl" I tell her seeing her raise her eyebrow more confused now.

"I thought me and mommy were your special girls" she frowns crossing her arms as I chuckle softly landing a kiss on her head.

"You guys are" I pause as she smiles softly sighing in relief. "But this was a very special girl that made daddy the man he is today" I proceed to tell her as she slowly nods looking at the letter again and back at me.