S E V E N

Hannah C. Poland}

I sat in Harrys car staring out the window it wasn't your typically bright and sunny day it was gloomy the sun making an appearance here and there. "Where are we going today" I turned my head now facing him.

"My house" he smiled into his lips his dimple popping out on the side of his cheek.

"Brit don't you think it's a little bit to soon" I teased poking at him receiving a small laugh from him while his gaze laid on the road.

"The waves are nice today and I though maybe we could surf" he spoke so gently I smiled at his kindness thinking about my bucket list.

"Really? You don't have to go through that trouble" I assured him and he shook his head at me.

"It's in your bucket list" he stated glancing back at me.

"It's just a silly list anyways really you don-"

"I want to Anna" he insisted now giving me a reassuring smile turning his head to the road as we pulled into his driveway buzzing himself into the gate, his home was beautiful leaving me in aww at the sight of it.

He turned the car off looking at me with a smile "Come on" he spoke before getting out his car as I followed behind him to his front door. His home was modern but definitely had a little bit of him popping out from the decor, a small smile appearing on my lips.

"Welcome to mi casa" he smiled making me laugh at his Spanish.

"What?" He huffed crossing his arms.

"You're Spanish" I laughed again as he raised his eyebrows at me rolling his eyes.

"It's not funny" he defended himself leading me into the living room.

"Just a little" I giggle while he huffs once again turning on his feet to face me.

"What are you a Spanish teacher" he sasses me with a grin on his face I scoff at him crossing my arms now as he mocks my actions.

"Actually Spanish is my third language thank you very much" I stated holding my Index finger up as his eyes widen a bit.

"How many languages do you know?" He asked now intrigued into the conversation.

"English of course... then French and Spanish so three in total, my mother knew Spanish from my dad and I grew up in a small town in France" I smile with proudness while he smiled to himself shaking his head.

"Your full of surprise Anna" he pauses with a smile before turning back around "come on now, let's go catch some waves" he finishes in a surfer accent causing me to burst into laughter sending me a glare smacking my hand over my mouth but not being able to contain my laughter "sorry Brit" I tease and he rolls his eyes once again as I follow him to his backyard. I stopped at the door looking at his beautiful backyard and the view of the beach he had it was breath taking every second of it.

"Am I going to have to surf on my own" he yells at me while my eyes followed him to see he's now ahead of me blushing in embarrassment. I sped my pace up following behind him holding a board in each side of his arms as we reach the shore gently placing each board on the ground. We stand in silence looking out at the waves hit the shore listening to ever sound on the beach. I haven't surfed since the last day I spent with my mom it brought the last memorie with her although it was a happy at once it still pained me knowing it was the last day I spent with her.

"Hey you okay?" His raspy voice breaks up my thoughts snapping my head in his direction.

"Yeah Im fine" I lightly smile and he shakes his head and sighs.

"Not buying it" he crosses his arms raising his eyebrow at me as I roll my eyes to the back of my head playfully.

"You Can read my mind now?" I sarcastically spoke shaking my head with a light laugh as he grins at me.

"Being in the industry you pick up a lot and one of those things is I can tell when someone's lying or being truthful, a way I learned how to trust people into my life" he smiles nodding his head as he agrees with his own statement.

"I haven't surfed since the last time I saw my mom" I blurt out telling him truthfully his smile falls into a flat line frowning at my confession.

"We don't have to if you don't feel
Comfortable we can always go back inside and do somet-"

"No...It's what she'd like" I cut him as he proceeds to take his shirt off very aggressively with a cheeky smile throwing his hands in the air.

"Let's go catch a wave Anna"