O N E

^Watch the trailer^

She was always different.. from the moment I laid my eyes on her.

How her hair laid perfectly over her shoulders passing it down to her back, tucked behind her ear when she became nervous.

How her eyes sparked under the sun showing her hazle eyes with a hint of green it contained.

How she didn't give a damn in the world and did what she wanted, she could wear anything she desired and still managed to look like an angel.

I could never forget how it all began from the moment I first laid my eyes on her.

Harry E. styles}

I ran every Sunday it has become a routine of mine no matter where I was, that meant being on tour or being home. Waking up at 5 in the morning running for an hour around the neighborhood has become a daily routine of mine for a while now. Today felt different something in me wanted to go a different route then I would normally take. You ask me why & I honestly don't have an answer as to why.

You know the feeling you get of doing something out of your comfort zone and you you have no explanation as to why...

this was one of those.

The music blasted through my ears as I jogged on beat trying to keep my breath steady. It was a gloomy day, rarely anyone was out during this time normally because the sun is barley coming out, but it was my favorite time to go for a run where I wouldn't be stopped and I could enjoy my run all by myself. Don't get me wrong I loved meeting fans but sometimes being able do little things as just going out for a run without being stopped was breath of fresh air. I took a left turning into the stairs that led you down to the beach.

Lightly jogging my way along the shore by this time as I enjoyed every second of it the salty smell of the ocean filling my nostrils. Hoping over a little sand hole in front of me causing my AirPods to fall out groaning as I stopped to bent down to look for it pausing my music. I silently cussed to myself seeing the air pod filled with sand now dusting it off with my fingers after finally getting some of the sand out, I sighed placing it back to my ear looking over to the cliff  where normally people would go during the middle of summer but never the beginning of fall. I raised my eyebrows while my eyes caught the attention of a girl at the top staring down at the fall.

"Hey!!"I yelled loudly hearing my own voice echo but before I knew it she let out a scream and dived in. Frantically I sprinted to the shore along the cliff , Fully panicking looking around for the girl I saw at the top of the cliff . "hello?!" I called out again hopping she would rise to the surface of the water any second now.

The girl jumped up startling me hearing her laugh with enjoyment of my startled expression on my face. She floats on her back closing her eyes as her laugh dies down into a smile."Are you insane?!" I breathed out raising my voice a bit.

"Mm yes very much" she spoke in a monotone swimming back to the shore where she walks past me crouching down for her bag inches away from my feet. I looked down at the girl in front of me observing her features as stands back up with her bag stuffing her hand inside, in search for something. She wasn't short but not tall she was the perfect height considering how tall I was, she had dark brown hair that went down to the end of the her spine curling at the ends as water droplets go down her skin from her freshly dampen hair. Her skin was golden causing her freckles to stand out on her cheeks  tucking her hair behind her ear slipping out a pair of jeans from her bag and a red flannel.

"It's 5:30 in the morning" I stated in confusion while she began to slip her baggy jeans over her legs following along with an oversized red flannel over her white bikini top.

"Well thank you for letting me know the time um..." she looked up at me waiting for me to give her my name throwing her bag over her shoulder while she walked to a black bike that laid on the ground.

"Harry?" I told her but it almost came out as a question still confused at how nonchalant she seemed. She looked up at me and smiled picking up her bike gripping her hand onto the bike handles, before stuffing her headphones into her ear.

"It was great talking to you Harry!" She raised her voice a bit at how loud her music was starting to walk away from me.

"Wait What's your name!?" I asked but before I knew it she was gone out of my sight. One minute she was in front of me the next she was gone so quickly. I stood frozen in place trying to recap everything shaking myself out of my thoughts taking a deep breath.

I decided that was enough running for today seeing that I couldn't focus anymore because all I could think about was my encounter with the strange girl. I never meant anyone who's insane enough to go swimming at 5:30 in the morning let alone the beginning of fall seeing how chilly and foggy it was.

maybe it was just an American thing.

She gave me this different vibe then anyone I've ever met, I just couldn't put a finger on why. I've met hundreds of people across the globe but there was just something about her that made me want to know more about her. Shaking my head at myself once again as my thoughts still pondered around the idea of her. As I reached my front door, taking my house key to unlock it sending me a small beep from my alarm system notifying me that door has been opened, shutting it behind me I took my shoes off walking inside my home.

Quickly hopping into the shower as the warm water hits me letting out a sigh, soon enough getting lost into my own thoughts about my strange encounter earlier. I've lived here for half of my life and I've never seen her around.

after that day I couldn't keep her out of my head.