E I G H T

Hannah C. Poland}•

We sat on the board waiting for a wave to appear the cold water trickled up to my caffs my heart racing anxiously as I fiddled with the end of the board all the memories being bought back as I sat on the board.

"Hey Im here you'll be alright" Harry smiles seeing how anxious I looked I flashes a sweet smile at him and slowly nodded. I looked up to see a wave roaring out ahead of us snapping my head back to Harry as he smiled at me with a nod "that's all yours Anna" his words of encouragement pushed me flopping down to my stomach on the board paddling my way to it.

Come on Hannah you got this

Anxiety filling me up pushing myself to do this knowing it's what she would want to me to do pushing my fears aside. I let out a deep breath as I reached the wave hopping on my two feet taking the wave on for a ride a smile appeared on my face and the adrenaline rushed through my blood "I'm doing it Harry!" I yelled looking for him to see him in the distance cheering me on throwing his hands in the air.

I did it mom

Once the wave came to an end I fell back into the water the cold but somewhat warm water submerging my body as I swam back up to the surface plopping my body on the board to see Harry around me now. "That was amazing! You looked like a bad ass!" He smiled joy filling his voice.

"I did didn't I?! It felt so good I can't thank you enough Harry really" I irked with joy smiling to myself at my accomplishment.

"You looked like a little fish" he teases and I roll my eyes at him.

"A fish?" I laughed at his comparisons as we made our way back to the shore caring our board in our hands.

"Yes a fish" he nodded proudly to himself at his use of words causing me to chuckle. I felt like I was on top of the world at the moment, unstoppable.

I haven't felt this way in ages I've always been a lone wolf  closed of keeping myself in a small bubble never leaving my comfort zone, this all felt right.

"Let's go back inside you can use one of the shower and I'll give you some of my clothes to borrow so you can be comfortable" he suggest as we appear back in his backyard I thank him once again while he shows me to his shower making sure to hand me a pair of his sweats and a big shirt. I was left alone in the bathroom letting the warm shower hit my body causing goose bumps to go up and down my body at the warm touch, catching myself smile at the recent events playing in my head of like a movie.

Although I just met Harry he made me feel a way no one ever made me feel, he gave me light in my life that I'd never thought I'd see ever again.

Once I dry myself down from my shower I place his clothes over my body walking back out to hear music blasting from the kitchen to find him swaying his hips to the familiar tune.

"Because I've had the time of my life
No, I never felt this way before
Yes I swear it's the truth
And I owe it all to you" he sings spinning around but stopping as he catches me leaning against the door frame.

"Never thought I'd see you dancing to the dirty dancing soundtrack" I laugh while he shakes his head continuing his dance navigating to me taking my hand and pulling me in with him causing me to laugh.

"You're the one thing
I can't get enough of
So I'll tell you something
This could be love" we both sing in union taking my hand intertwining his fingers with my mine spinning me around and bringing me closer to him

"You're the one thingI can't get enough ofSo I'll tell you somethingThis could be love" we both sing in union taking my hand intertwining his fingers with my mine spinning me around and bringing me closer to him

As the song comes to an end we look at eachother with a smile still holding eachother close, it all felt like a never ending dream and I wasn't ready to wakeup back to reality not just yet.