T W E N T Y

Hannah C. Poland}•

I waited for Harry outside in the car in the drivers sweat staring at myself in the rear view mirror not recognizing the girl who stared at me back. T did a number on me from head to toe but I didn't mind at all I looked different, a good different. My head snap to the sound of foot steps getting near to see Harry in a black button up showing a bit of his chest with black dress pants.

"Eyes up here Anna" he smirked catching me stare at his bare chest blinking my eyes rapidly.

"I wasn't looking" I defend myself  snapping my head back as he moves into the passenger seat staring at me his eyes roaming around my appearance.

"Eyes up here Harry" I mimicked him

"You look wow...angelic" he compliments me as my cheeks flushed with a tint of pink.

"T-thank you" I stuttered wanting to slap myself for stuttering.

"Let's get this day going!" I quickly changed the subject nervously starting the car pulling into the busy street.

• • •

"Look a wedding on the beach!"
I pointed out looking at the crowd of people wearing formal attire from my window.

"Ready to crash a wedding" I glance at him pulling into the parking lot beside the beach.

"You Americans are strange" he spoke with a laugh along.

"It will be fun I promise" I assure him getting out of the car looking out at the crowd.

"Follow my lead" I smirk. Harry nodded his head at me as we made our way to the wedding, people cheering for the bride and groom smiling to myself as my eyes glanced around to see a banner

Congrats Jenny and Daniel

Taking Harry's hand I dragged him to a couple near us "Hi! Sorry we're late you know LA traffic don't they look beautiful!" I pointed out at the bride and groom the lady giving me a bright smile.

"About time those high school lovers got married am I right?! And don't worry the party was just getting started what's your guys name?" The lady spoke believing our little story I was about to open my mouth to speak but Harry beat me to it before I could "This is Cherry my beautiful girlfriend and I'm the handsome boyfriend Edward" I turned to him giving him a look referring to me as his girlfriends as he just shrugs completely ignoring me.

"Aren't you two just a beautiful couple! I'm Rose" she introduces us shaking our hand as the music begins people pulling eachother into the dance floor.

"Why thank you rose, if you don't mind I'll be taking my girlfriend to go dance" Harry smiled wrapping his hand around my waits my heart beating as if I ran a mile at his sudden touch.

"Of course I don't mind! You two lovers go have your fun!" She smiled enthusiastically as Harry pulled me away into the dance floor.

"What was that back there?!" I laughed slapping his chest.

"Putting my acting skills to use love...now would you like to dance with me Cherry" he smiles extending his hand out for me to grab ahold of.

"It would be an honor Edward" I teased taking his hand moving into the crowd as we began swaying our hips to the music blasting throughout the beach laughing at Harry silly dance moves.

"There's no stopping us right now I feel so close to you right now" the song blasted through the beach throwing my hands around moving my body to the beat feeling his hand on my lower back pull me close to him slowly taking my hands around his nec...

"There's no stopping us right now I feel so close to you right now" the song blasted through the beach throwing my hands around moving my body to the beat feeling his hand on my lower back pull me close to him slowly taking my hands around his neck moving our body's in sync while our forehead press against eachother a smile appearing on both of our faces.

"There's no stopping us right now" Harry sang pulling away throwing his hands up to his side leaning his head back, the song soon enough coming to an end everyone groaning loudly.

"All the single ladies come onto the dance floor for the bouquet toss!" The dj call out as all the girls began cheering "I'm going to get myself a bouquet" I smirk at Harry who
holds his hand up signaling he wasn't going to stop me, smiling I moved through the crowd of girls standing in front as the bride back faced us.

"1.....2.....3!" She calls out throwing her arms behind her letting go of the bouquet that now is in the air falling down to me as I reach my hands out to grab it cheering loudly right after.

"Do I know you?" The bride turns around giving me a confused look as my eyes widen looking back at Harry the girls following my eyes to see Harry.

"Oh my god that's Harry styles!" A girl squeaked seeing Harry eyes widening.

"Seems like we have to go great wedding by the way!" I cheered running over to Harry.

"Let's get out of here" I mumbled looking at the crowd of girls rushing our way taking Harry's hand dragging him out of the wedding back into the sand my heals making it harder to run I groan loudly stopping.

"Give me you shoulder" I tell Harry sending a confused look to me but leaning his shoulder down to me anyways, resting my hand on his shoulder to balance myself quickly taking my heals off holding onto them.

"Thank y-"

"Harry!" We hear a yell from the distance we bother stared at eachother starting run again to my car jumping right in as we speed away from the beach.

"Oh my god" I breathed out as Harry burst into laughters.

"You should've seen the brides face when you caught the bouquet!" He spoke between laughs clenching onto his stomach.

"And I still got it" I shook my hand with the bouquet in my hand both laughing at the sight of it.

This all felt too good to be true I had everything I dreamed for I wasn't prepared for the rude awakening.