F O R T Y S E V E N

*Play this song^*

*no pov*

Harry admired her as she slept peacefully like an angel all these different needles injected in her arm she was skinner then ever and pale. Her lips dry from the lost of appetite, her body rejecting any source of food but yet she still managed to look beautiful to Harry. Terry who slept in the small couch peacefully, while Sarah and Mitch would visit during the day to see how Hannah was doing, Gemma and Anne constantly would FaceTime Harry as many times as they could too, making sure they we're both okay.

"Harry" Hannah calls out breaking Harry's thoughts as he scoot his chair over a smiling being brought to her lips at the sight of him. She hated that Harry had to see her under these circumstances but fear filled her mind every-time she looked at him hoping it wasn't her last seeing those hopefully glimmering green eyes.

"Yes love" he looked down to her with a small smile. He held all his emotions for her because he didn't want her last memories with him being sad ones. For Harry it was painful trying to pretend everything was okay but in reality he wasn't okay because for once he got everything he had wanted and now it's being ripped away from him.

"I just wanted to say I love you and how I appreciate everything you've done for me" she speaks softly caressing his cheek with her fingers. She was growing weaker by the day her eyes becoming heavy as she slept
most of the time, she barley ate either because any food made her nauseous wanting to throw up immediately. She knew her time was coming sooner then later but she didn't want to leave Harry without telling him how much he meant to her.

"Is that why you wokeup?" He chuckle softly not knowing why she would say this randomly but he didn't mind it he loved hearing it coming from her.

"Yeah It was keeping me up at night I just needed you to know" she tells him staring into his eyes, although he was smiling his eyes said otherwise he was in pain seeing the girl of his dreams like this.

"I love you too and I know baby" He smiles brushing her hair out her face and behind her ear.

"Remember that" she says gently lifting her head pecking him on his lip falling back down right after into her pillow.

"Goodnight brit" she closes her eyes hoping to wakeup the next morning to see him.

"Goodnight Hannah" He smiled pulling the blanket up to her shoulder landing a soft kiss on her temple before he scoots away.

"Wait" she speaks up stopping him mid way.

"Yes?" He looks back at her as she nervously plays with her finger.

"Can you stay right here" she ask him pointing to the space next to her smiling As he sends her a small nod moving back to where he originally was wrapping his hand around her fingers closing his eyes as He leans his head against the frame of the hospital bed. She opened her eyes for one more minute to admire him one more time before she went to sleep.

• • •

Harry flutters his eyes open to a fast beeping noise coming from Hannah's heart rate monitor frantically looking down at Hannah who still held onto his hand asleep, "help! I need a doctor!" He yelled but at the same time pushing the button rapidly next to her for help uses only. Hoping someone would come in any second to help her hoping that it was nothing major and she would be back in his arms soon.

"Harry what's going on?" A sleepy Terry wakes up.

"S-she won't wakeup and the monitor" his voice cracks as the nurses and doctors run in feeling hands ripping him away from her body screaming out cries.

"No! I need to be with her" he yelled as the doctors push her bed out of the room feeling half of himself being ripped away seeing her body disappear, running out of the hallway to follow but being stop mid way by security, screaming to let go of him his heart being torn apart not being able to see Hannah in his sight anymore.

"Sir you can't see her until the doctors have everything in control if you don't calm down we'll have to escort you out" the man tells Harry as He stops resisting their restrain calming down sobbing uncontrollably as he walks back to the room.

"Harry" Terry mumbles walking to harry pulling her into a hug.

"Is she g-gone" she stutters Harry's heart aching at the thought of it.

"No she's a fighter" he cries in between his words hoping she would make it out of this one like the strong women he grew to know.

As Hannah's body laid in the other room the doctors doing everything in the power to bring her to life. "We got a heart beat!" The women yells looking at the monitor as it goes back to flat again.

"We're loosing her!" The other doctors yells taking out the tools to perform Cardioversion.

• • •

the next hours felt long as Harry paced around the room waiting to hear back but no one said anything making everyone in the room anxious. Sarah and Mitch arived minutes ago once Harry told them what happened sitting quietly and patient as he bit at his nails walking up and down the room.

"Miss Poland's family?" The doctor comes in the room as everyone stands up surrounding him slightly coughing as he looks down at the paper and back at the group of people in front of him.

"I'm Doctor rivers, we got her heart stabilized for a few minutes, we did everything to help Miss Poland but unfortunately her body was too weak to take anything we tried, I'm sorry but miss Poland has passed on" the doctor finished choking on his own words as the room fills with loud cries hugging one another, but Harry stood frozen he couldn't hear anything else around him his whole world froze she wasn't here anymore she was gone he lost her.

He didn't want to believe it as He snap back to reality as He pushed through the doctor running down the hallway where they took her. Security yelled for him but he didn't care he needed to see her it didn't matter the cost of getting in trouble. Running past a window glass to see her body slowly being cover by a blanket yelling and banging on the window "No Hannah! Wakeup I need you! Don't leave me please! Wakeup!" He yelled loudly before security ripped him away from the window her body slowly disappearing from his sight.

He lost her forever she was gone.