E I G H T E E N

Hannah C Poland}•

I watch Harry Struggle setting the tent up while I prepared the small bonfire in front of the tent making me laugh while he cussed under his breath. "I know I'm crazy but I don't think this tent likes me very much" he huffs placing his hands on his hips.

"There's no I in team let me help" I chuckle.

"Fine" he sighs knowing he wanted to do it all alone but sadly that wasn't going to happen anytime soon. I walk over to him looking at the piece of paper that helped you build it taking the steps and performing it on to the tent while Harry helped minutes later finishing.

"For Fuck sakes about time" he groans but smiles looking at our creation in front of us.

"Up top!" I brought my hand in the air as he connects his own with mine he looks around to scan if there was anything else we needed.

"Wait we're missing something! Where's your guitar?" I asked him as he sent me a confused look.

"In the living room I believe" he tells me I nodd rushing into the living room to see it indeed in the living room on it's stand. I take it into my hands running back out as he still stood their with a confused look.

"You didn't really go camping if you don't sing around the campfire Brit" I tell him as his lips form a '0'

"You Americans and your tradition" he joked as I take a seat on a log we found while he sat across from me I take the guitar strumming the melody of "Change is gonna come" by sam Cooke.

"I didn't know you could play, What are you playing?" He asked as he sat their admiring me working my fingers between each strum.

"Change is gonna come by Sam Cooke, my mom use to sing it to me when I felt done or was giving up it's always stuck with me" I smile as I kept strumming hearing the familiar melody that was ever so heartfelt to me.

"Sing it to me" he smiles I look at him and nodd nervously strumming the melody again.

"I was born by the river in a little tent
Oh, and just like the river I've been running ever since" I sing quietly as his smile grew wider hearing my voice .

"It's been a long, a long time coming
But I know a change gon' come, oh yes it will" I continued with the song singing a little more with confidence.

"It's been too hard living, but I'm afraid to die 'Cause I don't know what's up there beyond the sky"

"It's been a long, a long time coming
But I know a change gon' come, oh yes it will I go to the movie and I go down town Somebody keep telling me don't hang around It's been a long, a long time coming But I know a change gon' come, oh yes it willThen I go to my brother And I say, "Brother, help me please." But he winds up knockin' me Back down on my knees
There been times that I thought I couldn't last for long But now I think I'm able to carry on It's been a long, a long time coming But I know a change gon' come, oh yes it will" I finish letting go of the guitar as I hear clapping coming from his side of the log looking up to see him smiling.

"Wow i'm speechless what can't you do" he smiles to himself not being able to stop, nervously I set the guitar down leaning it against the wood.

"It's nothing special" I shyly smile as he shakes his head at me in disbelief.

"Your actually insane you have a beautiful voice!" He exclaims still surprised with me.

"It's really nothing" I tell him again while he groans in frustration.

"You really don't know what you do to me Anna you drive me crazy" he laughs joining along with him.

"Shut up and let's make some s'mores" I change the topic while he hands over the plastic bag with a light laugh at my response.

We spend the rest of the night talking out of our asses, with Harry you could talk about anything with him and never stop and I wasn't complaining at all. After 10 s'mores in we decided we were bloated and had enough growing tired as the night grew darker. "I feel like I can't breath after all those s'mores" I whine rubbing my stomach.

"If your stomach starts kicking i'm making a run for it" he jokes sending him a funny look for a minute before we both bursting into loud laughters.

"Look who's talking! Your food baby is bigger then mine Mr. Styles!" I point out while he pouts.

"Don't speak like that around my baby miss Anna!" He holds out onto his stomach while we fall to the ground laughing uncontrollably at our stupidness, the laughters die down I let out a small yawn causing Harry to yawn right after me. "Let's call it a night?" He stretches his arm in the air.

"Yes please this mama and her baby are tired" I sighed as he smiled shaking his head at me helping me get up while taking my hand into the tent. I laid myself into the sleeping bag while he did the same.

"Goodnight Anna"

"Goodnight Brit"