F O R T Y E I G H T

Harry E. Styles}•

Mitch drove us back to Terry's house the card ride was silent no one spoke a single word. Once we arrived Terry ran off to her room coming back out with a box "H-Hannah wrote these the first night at the hospital she knew her time was coming so she wrote all you guys letters" her voice cracks handing the small envelope to us looking down, her small cursive hand writing taking me back to when she gave me her number.

"Im going to read this out back" I mumble before walking out back to the beach taking a seat on the shore my shaking hands opening the envelope her cursive hand writing all over the front to back of the page.

Dear Harry,

you've reached the end of my bucket list you were always curious about my last number and why it appeared blank this was why

my final words to my love ones

I never wanted it to lead to this but I knew my time would come soon becoming weaker by the second everyday waking up not knowing if they'll ever be a next day, I write this to you as your asleep in front of me. Harry it feels like we just met yesterday crazy how fast the time flys right? Although our time was cut short but you managed to change my world completely allowing me to experience true happiness bringing hope into my life I thought couldn't exist anymore. I never saw my self falling in love but after my art show that night you drove me home to get my things for the camping trip I couldn't help but admire the great man sitting next to me from the cute dimples that popped up everytime you smiled to your kindness and gratitude for me. I found myself falling in love with you even more on our trip to Italy the night you took me to watch the glowing lanterns you gave me the feeling of what being loved felt like and being in love was. Never in my life I would have thought to see myself in love, but with you it was a different story I never wanted to end you gave me life you made me feel alive Harry like I was on top of the world, they say that drugs are dangerous because they can be so addictive wanting it with you every second of your life but they never mentioned that love was always a drug, you were my drug. As I look at you right now I know your going to do big things, I already can see my British boy on headlines and many awards with your name written all over it I'm already proud as it is I hope you always remember that. I'm sorry I couldn't fight any harder to see you accomplish the great things coming your way but I will watch you from up above with a smile. This isn't your fault you had no control over this I already know your blaming all of this on yourself but nothing could change what was destined to happen to me. I know exactly how your feeling at the moment, when I lost my mother due to the same cancer I lost myself I lost a piece of my heart,  I don't ever want you to loose yourself because of me, wipe those tears because you and I both know I'd want you to move on with your life and be happy you deserve it more then anyone I know. Remember every time your out in the ocean as you see a small golden fish swim around the ocean just know my mom and I say hi. Im sorry we never got to live our happy ending but I want you to live it for us moving on to bigger and better things maybe one day we'll meet again till that day I want you to be happy for me move on for me. I love you Harry Edward styles thank you for showing me hope when I saw no light at the end of the tunnel.

You'll be alright

We'll be alright

Sincerely,

Anna

"No no" I yelled shaking my head as I kicked the sand tears storming done my face.

"Take me please" I cried softer now falling to the ground. This wasn't supposed to happen we were supposed to grow old together raising our kid by the beach teaching them how to surf having mini adventures with them like we had together we were supposed to be forever.

"Harry" a small gentle voice catching my attention as I glance up. I must have gone crazy as I blink my eyes rapidly wiping the tears out of my eye but there she was standing on the shore a small smile on her lips she was glowing, she was golden.

"Hannah?" I whimper her body moving closer to me as she looks down on me with a soft smile bending down as we met eye to eye, her hazels eyes never shining brighter then they did right now.

"I'm in a better place now" she tells me so gently and soft tears storming down my face as I shake my head.

"Please don't leave me, I-I need you" I stutter as her face forms a frown looking into my eyes. I wanted her to be real I wanted to feel her again to tell me this was all a nightmare.

"I love you I always will but you have to let go now for me" she lightly smiles as she stand on her feet while I do the same.

"Hannah please" I plead.

"We'll meet again one day, I have to go now I love you Harry" she sighs with a frown as she moves up on her tippy toes landing a small peck on my cheek but I couldn't feel it I couldn't feel her. Looking back over to her to see her walking into the ocean frantically running in after her stopping mid thigh as she stops to look back at me before she disappears.

"Hannah!"