T H I R T Y F O U R

Hannah C. Poland}•

Christmas was absolutely beautiful Mitch and Sarah arrived early in the morning that day.

We all wore the same Christmas pj's Anne insisted we all wear for picture and the memories. I felt apart of a family for once laughing and playing games all night cherishing the moment together just how I imagined it would be.

It was currently the next day as I laid in bed still tired from how late we all fall asleep. Harry wokeup early this morning to run some errands he had to attend but told me he'd be back later but I didn't mind because I had some time alone in this beautiful room.

"Hannah!" Sarah scream bursting into the door as Gemma followed behind her.

"Why are we screaming" I laughed lazily throwing the pillow over my head only for it to be yanked out by Gemma.

"We promised Harry we'd take you shopping for a dress today" Gemma announced wrinkling my eyebrows in confusion.

"Today? Whats today?" I asked

"Uh ah we will not be answering any question you ask so don't even dare ask any question" Sarah shakes her finger at me, they were acting crazier then ever with all this information.

"Are you sober? I knew I should've hid the bottle of whiskey higher" I groan turning my back to them not wanting to get out of bed but with my luck they walked around the bed appearing right in front of me.

"Cant get rid of us that easy and yes we're 100 percent sober!" Gemma exclaims.

"Hurry will be waiting downstairs in 10 minutes you have a busy schedule" sarah adds on smiling as they both walk out the room

what was going on?

I grab a pair of my mom jeans with a white tank throwing my hair into a clip struggling to put on my pair of white converse as I stumbled around the room. Once I got both of them on I walk down the hallway to see Sarah and Gemma talking. "Okay okay I'm ready" I breathed out finally being able to catch my breath.

Putting on shoes somehow became my work out this morning.

"We're on a tight schedule! To the car" Sarah cheers as Gemma pushed me out to the car squeezing into the back.

"So no one is going to tell me anything?" I asked as Sarah pretends to zip her mouth and throw the key out of the car, I huff looking over at Gemma.

"Not a peep!" Gemma declares as I sigh softly throwing my head back into my seat. One minute I'm planning to have a good ole lazy day and the next Im being dragged out of my bed under my will.

I could jump out the car and run back home maybe?

No wouldn't work.

I shut my eyes trying to get somewhat of rest on this bumpy car ride to who knows where. Don't get me wrong I trust these girls with my life but they were just as crazy as me,"Really you ca-"

"Ah no" Gemma stops me from asking again letting a groan as a sign of giving up.

• • •

"Hannah wakeup!" A small poke at my cheek waking me up from my small little nap.

"I'm awake" I yawned dragging my body out the car to see an outlet shopping center in front of me.

"Gucci we shall go!" Gemma peeped wrapping her arm around my own feeling my body being dragged along the outlet people sending us strange looks shyly sending them a smile back. The glowing Gucci sign appearing in front of me soon enough as we walk in Sarah and Gemma split up picking dresses for me leaving me to stand all alone.

"What are you doing? Tight schedule remember!" Sarah sighs pulling me into a dressing room where they sat outside waiting for me, I looked around to see dresses hung all over the rack.

What have I gotten myself Into