T W E N T Y O N E

Hannah C. Poland}•

"Mind if I play some music?" Harry asked as we still appeared on the road.

"You don't have to ask of course you can" I smile hearing him plug his phone into the aux hearing the familiar song coming from the speaker.

"She's a very kinky girl,
The kind you don't take home to mother She will never let your spirits down, Once you get her off the street." He sings bopping his hands moving his hand to the beat.

"She likes the boys in the band,
She says that I'm her all time favorite
When I make my move to her room,
It's the right time, she's never hard to please." He continues but now starting at me singing his heart out.

"That girl is pretty wild now
The girl's a super freak
The kind of girl you read about
In the new wave magazines.
That girl is pretty kinky" he sings lower now extending his vocals on certain parts of the song throwing himself back into his seat causing me to smile at the sight of it.

"The girl's a super freak
I'd really like to taste her
Every time we meet.
She's all right, she's all right
That girl's all right with me yeah." He continues as I join along with him dancing to the music.

"Hey hey hey!" He screams on beat slamming his hand in the air as if he were playing the drums.

"She's a super freak, super freak," I sing in Harry pointing at me to take that part.

"She's super freaky ow!" He finished As he turned down the music letting out a sigh.

"Thank you for the mini concert" I tell him looking over at him.

"My pleasure I'll be booked all fall" he sarcastically spoke his hand over his chest giggling at him. I pulled in front of his house frowning a bit seeing this was going to be the last time I'd see him for a bit before leaving tomorrow for Italy.

"Thank you for the amazing night Anna, I'll be back soon I promise and we can continue our small adventures" he smiles softly taking me in for a hug planting a kiss on the top of my head.

"Anytime thank you for joining along, text me when your about to fly off" I tell him as he nodds saying his goodbye while seeing him disappear off into the distance. I let out a sigh driving off to my house mopping inside my home hearing the tv turned on from the living room, T awaiting for me wrapped around a blanket.

"Heyy babe! How'd it go?" T exclaimed catching a glimpse of me entering the living room.

"Absolutely amazing, literally perfect im falling hard T it's driving me insane" I groaned falling down into the couch next to her as she takes the blanket covering both of us as resting my head on her shoulder.

"Ha! I knew you were going to admit it anytime soon I mean it's Harry Styles were talking about here"

"Terry not helping!" I groan loudly letting out a deep breath.

"I know I know sorry... just admit I was right" she teases I hated that she was right and even more that she was making me admit.

"You were right" I trail off as she chuckled at my confession.

"What are you planning to do?" She ask.

"Jump off a cliff" I blurt out

"Hannah!" She raises her voice causing me to laugh.

"Kidding... I don't know it's just selfish of me if something ends up happening between us and then he finds out about me" I sigh looking over at the tv as friends played on the screen.

"Stop making it seem like your some Aileen when he finds out, if he truly likes you he'll like you for you no matter what the hell is going on" she states sternly in her voice, I knew she was right and she had a point but I couldn't tell him I could never forgive myself if I told him but I knew it was the right thing to do but I didn't want him to see me or treat me differently.

"Yeah.."