T W O

Harry E. Styles}•

I had a lot to do today and I barley had any energy for it, I normally stopped by the cafe near me to get my day started before heading to meetings or the studio. Driving down Malibu was beautiful it's really unrealistic although nothing like back home. The wind hit me as the windows were down letting my left hand rest outside the window as the warm sun hugs my exposed arm. After the short drive I arrived in front of the beachwood cafe parking my car right in front of the entrance. Turning my car off fiddling with the keys in my hand proceeding to get out the car closing the door behind me. I opened the door to the cafe patiently standing in line waiting for my turn seeing only two people ahead of me. I glanced over to the tables my eyes falling down to her again sitting in one of the the booths while she scribbled in her journal taking small sips of her drink.

was she stalking me?

"You?" I called out heading to her table.

"Um I like to be called Hannah but I guess you could also work" she glanced up at me her hazel eyes twinkling under the ray of sun shinning through the window giving me a funny look.

"Are you following me?"

"I'm allowed to live around here too you aren't the only one" she chuckled as she took a sip from her drink, my cheeks flushing in embarrassment realizing how stupid I must have sounded mentally face palming myself.

"Im sorry I uh gues-" I stutter through my words but was quickly cut off.

"Don't worry it's fine" she interrupted as she glanced back down at her journal continuing to scribble in it.

"Mind if I take a sit?" I asked pointing to the open seat across from her, she nods at my question as I take a seat across from her in the booth.

"Would you like to tell me what in the bloody hell you were doing diving off of a cliff at 5 in the morning?" I lightly chuckled as her eyes shot up with a small smile.

"My bucket list" she tells me crossing her arms on the table tucking her hair behind her ears.

"Bucket list?" I questioned furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Like a list where you check off each box after you've accomplished the things you've done on the list"she explains to me in more of a 'duh' tone moving her hands as she speaks.

"No no, love I know what a bucket list is but why" I let out a light laugh while her lips form an 'O' nodding at me.

"Life is short Harry too short, it's also such a beautiful thing and people take it for granted... any second it can be taken away" she finishes with a shrug leaning into her seat with a little smile on the corner of her lips.

"May I take a look at it?" I asked her she nodded turning the pages on her journal sliding it over to me with her cursive scribbled all over it.

Hannah's bucket list:

1. Go cliff diving ✔️
2. Learn how to surf
3. Go camping 
4. Crash a wedding
5. Get a tattoo
6. Travel
7. Finish my mural
8. Go to a floating Lantern parade
9. Stay up all night watching the stars.
10.

10 was blank scrunching my eyebrows together in confusion wondering why it was blank as I focused my eyes back at her handing it over "why is 10 blank?"

"You sure do like asking a lot of questions Mr. styles"

I was taken back at how she did know who I was, which left me confused why she would ask for my name in the first place.

"You know who I am? Why did you ask for my name earlier if you knew" I question supporting my head in my hand under my chin.

"pretty boy your face is plastered all over the magazines over there" she laughs pointing to the stack of magazines in the corner drawing my attention to it seeing my face plastered on the front cover. I laughed to myself a bit drawing my focus back to the list remembering the second one.

"I can teach you how to surf if you want I have some boards back at my home" I suggested, she smiled big as she stared at me closing her journal.

"Has your mom ever told the term 'stranger danger' I mean I could be a serial killer for all you know" she jokes a slight chuckle escaping my lips at her sarcasm.

"You do have a point Hannah" I agreed with her shaking my finger at her with a little laugh.

she began to rip out a piece of paper out of her journal and took her pen writing on it, she slid it over to me flashing me a smile before getting up. "It was nice talking to you Harry"

As my eyes followed her walking out the door I looked back down at the paper, her cursive writing all over it with her number I smiled at it and slid it in my pocket.

At this point I was already running late to my meetings and had no time to wait for my order, getting up and walking out the door I got in my car leaning back into my seat taking the piece of paper out of my pocket starting at he number with a smile