N I N E

Hannah C. Poland}•

"Where do you see yourself in the future Mr. Styles?" I asked him as we sat around the little bonfire in his backyard the warm light making his eyes look lighter then ever.

"Finishing this damn album for starts...but hopefully touring maybe even act in some movies that would be lovely, I guess extending my career out to new things" he finishes with a smile at his idea of his future.

"No way you can act too?" I say in utter shock while he laughed at my reaction.

"I'm not just a beautiful voice Anna" he winks at me causing me to laugh.

"How about you?" He follows up with a question. I freeze in the moment thinking about it, I didn't have an answer because the future is never promised. I guess I've always grown hopeless I've never seen myself thinking about my future.

"I don't know" I tell him truthfully "I like to live in the present because tomorrow is never promised, who doesn't like a little bit of mystery" I lightly speak playing with my fingers to see him smiling at me.

"Your a mystery" he states his words taking me back a bit, he wasn't wrong I'm not really an open book of anything I'm a torn book with pages missing.

"You'll never be able to solve me" I tell him and he raises his eyebrows at me sloutching down to his chair.

"Is that a challenge my sweet Anna?" he gives me a cocky smile causing me to scoff.

"Maybe it is" I shrug crossing my arms over my chest.

"Well in the ca-"

"Honey I'm home!!!" I hear a mans voice yell through the house interrupting Harry's sentence as he snaps his head to a tall skinny man appearing with a yellow stripped shirt and black jeans.

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked getting up from his seat.

"I'm doing great thanks for asking- you have a guest where are my manners I'm Mitch" he brushes pass Harry taking his hand out shaking my own.

"I'm Hannah but you can call me Anna" I smiled at him

"If you here against your will blink twice" he whispers leaning into me causing me to burst into laughter.

"Mitch! I'm right here!" Harry exclaims as Mitch and I laugh at Harry.

"I love you and all but Um...I'm kinda busy here" Harry sighs looking at me and back at Mitch while I widen my eyes at Harry.

"Don't be rude!" I joke with him as he rolls his eyes at me and scoffs.

"I like her can we keep her" Mitch grins as Harry shakes his head.

"Shouldn't you be with Sarah anyways" he rolls his eyes crossing his arms.

"Yeah I brought her with me too" Mitch smiles as a girl walks through the door.

"Oh my god! Harry I didn't know you had a girl over" she speaks as her eyes catches mine causing Harry to nervously scratch the back of his head.

"I'm Sarah" she pauses bringing me into a hug which surprised me at first but I hugged her back shortly after.

"Hannah but Anna for short" I send her a warming smile.

"Sooo How long have you and H been seeing eachother" she wiggles her eyebrows nudging at my arm.

"We're not dating" Harry and I both speak and awkwardly stare at eachother and back at the ground.

"What a shame, you proably deserve better then this old man anways" Mitch jokes causing Sarah and I to laugh as Harry throws his arms in the air groaning loudly.

"So you two just came here to embarrass me tonight" he huffs sitting back down into his seat.

"Aw you know we're just fucking with you, but Anna if you want to runaway now I left the door wide open for you" Mitch looks at me laughing at his humor. It felt good knowing how welcoming his friends are so far, I always enjoyed meeting new people.

"I might have to take your offer up on that one" I whispered to him but loud enough for everyone to hear while Harry's eyes widen at my statement.

"Okay okay THATS enough" he sighs causing all of us to laugh while he flips all of us off one by one rolling his eyes playfully.

You ever surrounded by a good vibe that it makes you smile uncontrollably, I was genuinely happy at the moment something I haven't felt in for who knows how long.