T H I R T Y S I X

Hannah C. Poland}•

"Can I finally know now what's going on?" I asked sitting in the passenger seat of his car eagerly wanting to know.

"Well only half of it" he tells me scrunching my eyebrows in confusion.

"While I was planning the last couple of thing for the trip, Alessandro notified me that Gucci will be having a launch party for the clothing they're releasing for the new year the same time we would be here of course I had to come seeing that I was going to be the face behind the launch." He pauses taking a turn on the light. "thinking of you I asked if I can bring a plus one so that's where we're heading too" he finishes

"Harry why didn't you tell me earlier I could've mentally prepared myself" I sigh knowing there was going to be celebrity's flooding the building with paparazzi outside waiting to take their picture.

"Because I knew your answer would be no" he tells me with a small laugh.

"Well I-"

"You were going to say no if you knew, something along the lines of 'I wouldn't fit in'" he mimicked my voice sending him a glare but knowing how right he was.

"I don't even sound like that" I huff crossing my arms across my chest.

"I don't even sound like that" he mimicks my voice again laughing right after at my irritated reaction.

"I will jump out of this car Harry styles" I warn him.

"Okay okay I'll stop...but please don't be upset I wanted to spend this special night with you" he looks at me with a pout making it almost impossible to be upset with him groaning to myself.

"I'm not upset I just wish you told me earlier before Gemma and Sarah went all mission impossible on me" I tell him remembering the exact look on their faces throughout the day.

"They really put you through a lot didn't they?" He laughs just thinking about Gemma and Sarah becoming special agents for him.

"Yes and you don't even want to know" I breath out laughing at it.

"take tonight as my apology for the stress I put you through today" he smiles softly my stomach filling with butterflies just staring into his eyes.

"We'll see how tonight goes" I tease him while the storm of flashing lights appear outside the window notifying we were outside the party.

"Hey everything will be alright remember we'll be alright love, take these it helps with the flashes " he comforts handing me a pair of the same sunglasses he has on him, seeing the worry expression on my face staring at the crowd outside the car waiting to take pictures of Harry.

"We'll be alright" I nod agreeing with him taking a deep breath seeing Harry walk out the car his name being called by the crowd of people outside. The muffled voices appearing more clear now shoving the sun glasses onto my face. He takes his hand out in front of me engulfing his big hand into mine intertwining our fingers together pulling me out of my seat, his hand now moving from my hands to my lower back waking through the crowd of flashes making sure to keep my head down.

The flashes soon disappearing behind us as we make our way into the building filled with dim purple lights the base of the music bumping through my body. "Wasn't so bad was it?" Harry whispers into my ear nodding my head removing the glasses of my eyes and into my bag getting a better look at the venue the energy reflecting off the people dancing around happily.

"Would the beautiful lady join me for a drink?" Harry whispers into my ear tugging at my waist to the bar.

"Only one I don't really drink that much" I let him know holding my finger up so he can understand me better seeing how loud the venue was.

"One for you and many more for Harry" he speaks in third person making me laugh at his goofiness he turns to the bartender telling his order holding two fingers up but not being able to hear over the music.

"You look beautiful under this purple light" Harry compliments me over the loud music.

"How many times will you be telling me that" I joke with him.

"Till my last breathe" he cheers proudly sending me a wink. The bartender setting our drinks down in front of us as we thank him.

"To an eventful night " he cheers holding his drink up.

"Till an eventful night"