T H I R T Y T H R E E

Hannah C. Poland}•

"Your lying! He did all that for you?" Gemma spoke over the dinning table telling her about my bucket list and the things Harry has done for me.

"I don't think it's nothing to be surprised about" Harry defends at Gemma's in denial that her brother would do all those sweet things.

"Your a little shit most of the time" Gemma jokes defending as I choke on my water.

"Gemma language" Anne scolds Gemma as she continues laughing a bit apologizing for her language.

"So Hannah where did you grow up?" Anne turns to me eating the food she prepared off her plate.

"Well I grew up in small town in France but moved to Florida after my mom got a better opportunity for her job, after she passed away my childhood bestfriend and I decided to move to Malibu together" I tell her letting her in on the chaos in my life.

"I'm sorry for your lost I know how important it is to have a mother in your life of course you have Gemma and I whenever you need anyone to talk to" she tells me smiling at her kindness.

After countless hours of talking giving me many baby Harry embarrassing stories laughing till we couldn't breath. It became late as Gemma went off to sleep in her room and Harry went up to ours to shower while I insisted on helping Anne clean up after our dinner. "You know Harry really likes you I could tell just by the way he looked at you whenever you talked" Anne tells me sitting next to me picking up a plate to wash with me.

"He's a great guy he's done so much overtime I grew to like him for the man he is" I confess to her.

"That makes me happy he found a great women like you. the future will only be brighter for the both of you" she smiles as I frown at the thought of the future once again standing next to her feeling guilty more then ever.

"Anne there's something I should tell you.."

Harry E styles}•

Christmas was only hours away as I paced up and down my room starting at the small gift box that sat in front of me on the bed with Anna's name name written all over the small tag. "What are you doing" a small voice spoke stopping my pace to see a Anna standing in front of me giving me a weird look but her eyes were glossy. was she crying?"We're you crying?" I asked ignoring her question.

"Yeah... I was helping your mom with the dishes and we had a heartfelt conversation" she chuckles lightly as her eyes land on the small box behind me.

"Harry what's that?" She smirks pointing to the box.

"Nothing. You saw nothing." I point at her grabbing the gift box off the bed hiding it behind my back.

"Mm no I saw a tiny little blue box with Anna on the name tag"
She states and I groan rolling my eyes at her.

"I hate you I really do" I sarcastically spoke sitting down on my bed placing the small little gift box on the night stand. Her small frame appearing in between my legs as her warm hands cup my cheeks.

"Last time I remember you said and I quote ' Hannah I like you' or was that a different British boy" she playfully grins looking down at me.

"Different British boy" I nodd my head as she moved her hands away turning her body away from me.

"Yeah you're proably right" she says about to walk away from me but quickly I threw my hands around her waist pulling her down to the bed with me.

"Harry!" She laughs slapping my chest playfully as she sits on top of me inches away from my face.

"Your beautiful do you know that" I smile changing the subject admiring her features more closely.

"Shut up" she nervously laughs still inches away me, my eyes being drawn to her cherry red stain lips.

"You wanna what's the most beautiful thing about you Hannah Cherry Poland" I state while she batts her curly lashes at me waiting for an answer.

"You... all of you the way you are and how you see things being your own little work of art" I tell her, her eyes softening at my words. A smile curving into her lips and with that I take my fingers behind her ear as my thumb rest on her cheek, bringing my lips to her.

Instantly feeling her lips move with mine a small smile creeping into the kiss. "Harry" she pulls away with a shy smile.

"Anna"I smile ever so cheekily at how happy I was.

"Merry Christmas!" She laughs pointing at the clock seeing it was midnight throwing her arms around my neck to hug me.

"You tease" I mumble into her hair as she gets up off of me.

"Maybe just a lil" she sends me a small wink bringing out a small gift bag from her suitcase, jumping back into the bed extending her arm to hand it to me.

"It's nothing really expensive um I made it and I don't know I thought it would look good on you" she smiles nervously opening the bag to see a crocheted cardigan with vibrant colors.

"I love it" I tell her slipping it through my arms as she gets up fixing the colar.

"Now you'll have a piece of me in how you dress" she tells me planting a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Okay my turn" I hand her the blue little box from the night stand sending a smile watching her unwrap it bringing out a gold necklace with a gold fish on it.

"Because your my little fish" I state as she smiles her eyes filling with tears.

"Don't cry love" I smile wipping her tears with my thumb.

"It's beautiful Harry thank you, do mind putting it on?" She smiles I nodd as she turns around moving her hair out of the way bringing the necklace over her head clasping the clip together.

She was a dream she was my dream