T W E N T Y T H R E E

Hannah C. Poland}•

"Are you sure you wanna do this" T asked with a worried expression seeing me in the tattoo chair.

"Yes now stop talking before I second guess myself" I nervously tell her as she laughs at the sight of how nervous I seemed. The tattoo artist made contact with the needle and my arm shutting my eyes in pain "fuck" I mumbled holding onto the seat.

"Stop whining it isn't even that bad!" T exclaimed

"Shut up please!" I glare at her

After an hour of yelps and squeezing in the chair my tattoo was finished "it looks so good!" T excitedly jumped looking down at my fore arm.

"Oh my god it does" I said excitedly looking down at my arm to see the cursive letters on my forearm, I decided to get 'we'll be alright' tattooed on me being such a big quote in my life my mother used to tell me when I was little and ever since t...

"Oh my god it does" I said excitedly looking down at my arm to see the cursive letters on my forearm, I decided to get 'we'll be alright' tattooed on me being such a big quote in my life my mother used to tell me when I was little and ever since then it's stuck with me.

"For Celeste" T smiled saying my mom names.

"For you mom" I mumbled. we paid the tattoo artist walking out the door and into T's car as I admired the tattoo that was wrapped. My phone beginning to ring with an incoming FaceTime call.

"Your British boy is calling" T smirked I rolled my eyes at her answering the call as his face popped on the screen with a smile on his face.

"Hi love" he spoke cheerfully.

"Hi! How's everything in Italy" I asked him.

"Great actually just finished shooting a bit of the outfits with Gucci, are you driving? I can call back tomorrow"

"Oh no I'm not driving T is actually,  We just got finished at the tattoo parlor" I tell him as he raised his eyebrows at me.

"Oh really?"

"Yes! She was whining like a baby the whole time!" T calls out as I send her a dirty look hearing Harry laugh through the phone.

"It was my first tattoo give me a break!" I defend myself as T and Harry continued to laugh.

"Let me see it!" He bring the camera closer to him moving my camera to my tattoo a soft smile appearing on his face.

"It looks amazing! Look at you all grown" he teases me as I flip him off through the camera laughing once again.

"I would love to hear more of it later but I shoulder really get to bed it's late here and I have a lot to do tomorrow I'll catch up with you later?" He frowns

"Of course, get some rest sweet dreams"

"Sweet dreams Anna" he smiles before hanging up, after my call with Harry my mood switch feeling myself smiling like an idiot all over again.

The impact that this man had on me was insane

• • •

"Hey stop hogging the popcorn you whore!" I snatch the popcorn out of T's hand scrolling through the movies on Netflix.

"Hey who made the suggestion that we should have a movie night as bestfriend bonding time so you wouldn't be alone, me! Now hand over the popcorn!" She fires back

"Never!" I glared at her as she huffs rolling her eyes at me scrolling through her phone.

"Well since you don't wanna give me some popcorn I'm going to go on Twitter lurking on you British boyfriend!" She insists as I shoot a glared at her giving her 'don't you even fucking try it' look.

"Most of the thing the media post aren't even true so go ahead you won't find anything interesting" I tell her continuing to eat my popcorn.

"what did Harry tell you before you guys hung up" she asked out of nowhere giving her a weird look.

"Um he was going to sleep why?" I asked her not knowing why she would ask that being that she was right next to me the whole time.

"Harry styles ex band member of one direction spotted at a bar with Gucci model Diana Flores in Italy flirting with one another" she reads off her phone feeling my heart sink to the ground.

"It's probably just a friend he was hanging out with" I tell her in denial hoping it was all just some lies but I couldn't get upset we weren't a thing let alone dating.

"These photo say otherwise I'm sorry he's going to hear it from me I promise!" She angrily spoke showing me her phone it was a picture of him and a gorgeous model leaning into his ear placing a kiss on his cheek and the other ones were them dancing together, my vision became blurry at the sight of it.

"I don't know why he had to lie to me...I'm okay I can't get mad we're not even dating I'm just going to sleep" I stood up walking away before T could say anything.