F O R T Y

A/n: play this song during this chapter, also don't hate Hannah for this chapter it will all make sense in the end I promise! Also sorry about this <3

Hannah C. Poland}•

We exchange our goodbyes with everyone right after, the ride back home being short since the club wasn't too far. As he opens the door for me he takes my hand rushing into our room closing the door behind me. "Why the ru-" before I could even finish my sentences he presses his lips into mine but this time it was different it was more passionate.  Deepening the kiss I push him onto his bed straddling his torso tugging at his shirt as break the kiss for a split second pulling his shirt over his body. One thing lead to another next thing you knew we were trying to catch our breath as we laid naked under the sheets cuddling one another.

• • •

The morning of I wokeup even more tired and sore not wanting to move feeling Harry's bare chest as I snuggled into it. "Goodmorning love" his raspy low voice spoke.

"Goodmorning" I smiled into his chest keeping my eyes closed feeling his body slowly leave my grip a frown forming on my face.

"Where are you going" I whine bringing the blanket up to my chest remembering I still had no clothes on.

"Preparing us some coffee so we can drink out in the balcony" he smiles tying a robe around himself.

"Thank you handsome" I tell him as he bends down to kiss my temple before leaving.  I get up as I take a quick shower brushing my teeth right after slipping on a pair of leggings and a sweater over my upper body walking out the bathroom. Getting a peak of Harry sitting out on the chairs in the balcony looking out to the ocean. I make my way to sit next to him seeing the coffee he prepared on the table taking a sip of it as I stare off at the ocean.

"Hannah" he mumbles

"Harry" I answer back now staring at him with a smile.

"I'm horrible at explaining how I feel most of the times... after this whole trip we grew closer together emotionally and physically.... you drive me crazy in a good way of course" he pauses to laugh "what I'm trying to say is im falling for you Hannah I'm in love with you everything about you when I see my future I picture you in it...I can't see myself with anyone but you" he finishes nervously looking at me but managing to show a smile. I stood frozen taking all his words in.

"Hannah?" He calls again as I cough immediately.

"I need to go back home" I mumble getting up rushing to my suitcase throwing anything of mine I saw in my suitcase.

"Did I say something wrong?" A worried Harry follows behind me.

"No Harry you didn't" I mumble again zipping up my suitcase.

"Then why are you leaving? where are you going? Anna talk to me" he raises his voice a bit grabbing ahold of my arm staring at me as tears form in my eyes.

"Because Harry" I raise my voice as tears storm down my face.

"Because what Hannah!" His voice now loud and clear.

"Because you can't love someone you'll never be able to have forever" I yell my tears storming down even faster now his grip loosening on my arm.

"What are you talking about?" His voice now soft and gentle.

"Forget it Harry I'm not good for you forget we ever happened forget this ever happened it's the best for you to forget about me and move on" I tell him my voice cracking between every word as I take my necklace off extending it to him.

"No keep it" he pauses "Anna I want you to look at me right now" he demands as I stare at him in his eyes tears coming down both our face now.

"Do you love me?" He ask whipping his tears with his robe.

Of course I love you Harry I'm in love with you.

"No" I lied choking up on my tears as he stumbles back a bit at my response.

"Leave" he mumbles looking away from me now, I do what he tells me grabbing my bag as I run down the hallway not being able to contain my tears anymore. Bumping into someone on my way to the door whipping my tears Anne becoming visible now through my tears as a worried expression is drawn on her face.

"Anna darling why are you leaving"
She frowns looking down at my suitcase and back at me.

"H-he told me he loved me and h-how he wanted a future but you know I can't provide him with that Anne so I told him to forget about us forget about me and to move on that I wasn't good for him...then he asked if I loved him and I lied I told him no" I cried out as Anne brings me into a hug sobbing into her shoulder which I felt horrible wetting her shirt with my pathetic tears.

"Honey you have to tell him sooner or later, before it's too late" she tells me reminding me of our talk we had in the beginning of our trip when I told her my secret that's bound to wake me up any second.

"I'm sorry Anne but it's best if he let's go now then when it's too late and he hurts more" I look down pulling away from her hug as she nods understanding my decision.

"As much as I loved to tell him but it's in your hands to tell him when your ready" she soothes rubbing my arm.

"Thank you, tell the others I left and that I'll miss them a lot and Anne thank you for understanding" I tell her hugging her one last time

"Always darling, please check in on me" she tells me slowly nodding as I turn away to head to the door but stop as I open it.

"Oh and Anne please take care of him for me if anything happens tell him I always loved him... the night of the art gallery was the night I fell in love with him remind him that I did this for him" I tell her as she frowns slowly nodding before I close the door ordering a cab to the airport.

I kept telling myself I made the right choice but half of me wanted to run back and tell him but life wasn't easy.