F O R T Y T W O

Hannah C. Poland}•

I wokeup on my art room floor as my phone ringing echoes through the room as I pick it up pressing it against my ear "bonjour Hannah" Samuels voice appears.

"Hey Samuel sorry I'm not speaking French I know how much you hate it but I'm not really feeling the best at the moment" I sniff through the phone.

"No worries, everything okay are you having an-"

"No no just somethings happen during the trip and I had to leave early" I tell him getting up from the ground walking back to my room.

"My fiancé and I are in town for his art show if you'd like to come down only if your up for it Of course" he chuckled through the phone.

"I did promise you I'd meet with you during the trip and I always keep my word send me the information I'll see you their with my roommate" I tell him as we exchange our goodbyes before hanging up. I wasn't really in the mood to leave the house especially going to a gallery. It reminded me of Harry and the night I feel in love with him.

I haven't gotten any messages or calls from him since I left but I didn't expect him to. I left without giving him an explanation why I was so upset, I was the one to blame. He would be arriving to California later today and knowing he'd be near me and I couldn't see him hurt me even more. Things were better this way he wouldn't have to suffer in the future he wouldn't have to feel the pain I used to feel. I had to keep reminding myself it was for the best as selfishly I was wanting to call him and explain everything but I couldn't.

• • •

"We can always turn back if you'd like?" Terry spoke driving to the address Samuel sent us, I simply shook my head at her.

"It's fine, I'm fine" I tell her.

"No your not and that's okay it's okay to no be okay sometimes babe"
She sighs looking ahead of us.

"I'm fine" I repeat again as we pull into the buildings parking lot wrapping my hands around her arm walking in together. The art was beautiful but the only thing on my mind was him, he was my art he was my beautiful work of art, nothing compared to this. "Hannah!" A strong accent breaks my thoughts turning around to see Samuel walking along his fiancé.

"Samuel!" I weakly smile as he takes me in for a hug.

"This is Alexander my fiancé" he giggled showing off his ring finger to the big sparkly rock slapped on his index finger.

"Oh my god that's huge your lucky! I'm Terry her roommate" Terry gasp holding Samuels hand in hers admiring the ring.

"I have something I want to show you, I worked on it all night before we came here I call it cherry" Samuel smiles as he takes my hand to a big painting on the wall my eyes widening at the sight of it.

"Is that me?" I ask covering my mouth all tear eyed as they nodd with a smile.

"W-why" I ask softly

"I wanted to paint someone who inspired me and I thought of you" he smiled softly as I wipe my tear.

"For sure need a picture with you too in front of it" Terry suggest as I nod taking Samuel in for a hug as Terry takes the picture.

"Perfect!" She smiles. we continue our walk around the gallery stopping to see a pictures with sunflowers.

"600" Harry spoke confidently as Mitch grew silently.

"Going once? Going twice? And sold to Mr. Styles" Row spoke as everyone clapped around him walking over to him gently slapping his arm.

"Are you insane?!" I looked at him crossing my arms.

"I once asked someone the same thing... but yes I am" he smiles referring back to when we first met at the beach.

The memorie coming back in my head as tear fell down my cheek wipping it "hey you okay?" Terry asked seeing the tear fall down my cheek.

"Can we go home Im not feeling good" I mumble as she nods.

"We're going to head out but thank you for inviting us I'll text you whenever I go to France" I tell Samuel feeling bad for having to leave.

"Of course" he smiles hugging me I say my final goodbye before heading out the door only to see flashes appearing once Terry and I walked out.

"Where's Harry styles?!"

"Ready to live a day in the life of Harry styles" he smiles reminding me that I was going to the studio with him.

"Are you and Harry dating?!"

"what I'm trying to say is im falling for you Hannah I'm in love with you everything about you when I see my future I picture you in I can't seee myself with anyone but you"

The memories flushing in my head with the following questions, everyone was moving slow I couldn't comprehend what was going on around me becoming light headed at the second.

"Hannah?!" I heard a yell before everything became dark.