T W E N T Y F I V E

Hannah C. Poland}•

T followed in quietly looking at me as I stood frozen in the living room quickly wipping the tears off my face "I heard.." she mumbles

"What do I do?" I look at her not knowing what to do in this case I fucked up letting my emotions get the best of me.

"Go get your British boy" she tells my throwing my keys at me as I catch it in my hand.

"What if he doesn't want to see me I messed up I got into my own though-"

"Shut up and go before it's too late" she insisted I gave her a hug before I left running to my car.

Harry E. Styles}•

I look down at the piano keys my hands moving swiftly playing all my emotions out the only thing to get my mind off of her knowing how much of an idiot I was that I should've been more cautious out in public. I turned my head looking out the window as it began to pour outside letting out a deep sigh when a small knock at my front door startled me.

"Mitch today isn't a good day" I yelled walking to the door to look down seeing a soaking Hannah her Hazle eyes puffy and red shivering from how cold it was outside.

"I'm sorry" her voice shaky and raspy hugging herself as the wind hit her the rain mixing with her tears.

"Come here" I sigh pulling her into my chest closing the door behind her wrapping my arms around her small frame resting my head on top of hers embracing the moment I held her in my arms.

"I-I let my emotions get the best of me I'm sorry I should've t-talked to you about it" she speaks into my chest still not breaking our hug following along with small sniffs.

"There's nothing you need to apologize I'm the prick in this situation" I soothed her rubbing her back with my thumb in tiny circles.

"Harry" she mumbles pulling away from my body a frown still appearing on her face.

"Yes Anna" I looked down at her as she stared at me with those glossy hazel eyes still managing to glow through her tears.

"There's something I need to tell you.." she trails off as I waited for a response but all she did was look at me for a minute.

"What do you need to tell me?" I snapped her out of her thoughts as she blink rapidly.

"Oh Um I'm getting your floor wet.." she looks down to the small puddle that laid under her from her drenched clothes laughing at the sight of
It.

"You left some clothes here from the last time you were here it's in the spare bedroom you can use my shower if you'd like" I smile softly rubbing her arm.

"Thank you" she mumbled before walking down the hallway to the bathroom. I looked back down and at my clothes seeing that they were wet but I didn't care because it was her. I began cleaning the wet puddle and then changing into dry clothes hearing the water into the bathroom turn off.

I don't know what I'd be doing if I never went out for a run and saw her at the beach cliff diving that day, she made me feel at home, treated me like I was just a normal guy not being phased by my lifestyle as if it never existed in the first place. I wanted to tell her exactly how I felt but every I inch of me held back not wanting to ruined what we already had going on. She brought me so much joy everytime she walked into a room she would light it up with her smile, she was golden, my golden girl.