T H I R T Y N I N E

Hannah C. Poland}•

It was finally New Year's Eve I wasn't only excited to spend it with everyone  but to spend it with Harry. I sat on the sink my legs crossed doing my makeup as Harry stood next to me doing his hair. Tonight we're going clubbing with everyone in the house I was excited for it to spend our last together before we left in two days.

Harry groans angrily slamming his hand to his side "my hair won't work I'm not going" he huffs.

"Your going! here let me help" I laugh at his dramatic scene over his hair. He lets out a sigh as I turn my body, my legs hanging off the sink now bringing him in between my legs, taking the brush in my hands. I brush his hair till I get it in the position I want setting it with hair spray. "There" i smile proudly at him as he looks over my shoulder to the mirror smiling in approval.

"Thank you love" he smiles pecking my lip.

"Have I mention how beautiful you look today" he peeps again with a smile.

"Yes how man-"

"Till our last breath" he cut me off landing a kiss on my forehead before running out the bathroom like an idiot leaving me to laugh to myself as I continue getting ready. I finish up with my makeup curling my hair brushing them out after leaving soft curls.

Slipping into my outfit leaving the bathroom once I was pleased with my finishing result to see Harry in white high waisted pants and a black button up "hey handsome ready?"

"Ready then I'll ever be love" he pulls me into him bringing his hand on my lower back as we move out to the hallway to see everyone their waiting on us.

"God you guys take forever" Gemma groaned.

"Beauty takes time" Harry shoots his finger up.

"Yeah Anna would know about that not you" Gemma teases causing us to burst into laughters.

"I can't believe I'm going clubbing with you guys" Anne rolls her eyes at the sight of Gemma and Harry arguing like kids.

"I can't believe I'm clubbing with my mum" Gemma states.

"Excuse me I can out drink all of you" she huffs " and this one is only two drinks in and is stumbling through the club" she points at Harry causing me to burst into laughters at how right she was.

"Okay okay enough can we get going now" Harry whines all agreeing squeezing into the back of the suv.

• • •

We arrived to the club, the lights shinning inside all over the dance floor as we all took a drink together to cheers off to the new year. "Let's go dance!" Sarah tugs on my arms as I look at Harry who nods at me letting me go since I didn't want to leave him.

"Okay!" I yelled over the music as we walk into the crowd of sweaty bodies dancing to the beat of the song.

"Are you and Harry going to you know tonight" she smirks as I stumble on my feet but straighten myself at her question.

"Sarah!" I yell.

"What it's New Years and you've guys have been seeing eachother forever time to let loose!" She encourages making my eyes widen at her words of encouragement.

"I think you've had enough to drink tonight." I laugh over the music before she could say anything else Harry shows up with Mitch.

"Mind if I steal her" harry slurs asking Sarah

"Of course remember what I told you Anna" she winks at me before going off with Mitch leaving me alone with wide eyes.

"What did she tell you?" Harry ask with a slight grin.

"Ohhh nothing" I nervously laugh as he shakes his head at me bringing me close to his body his hands lingering to my waits bring my arms around his neck as our foreheads pressed against one another moving slowly to the beat. At this moment it felt like we're the only people on the dance floor my eyes only fixated on him and him only forgetting everything going on around us, it was him and I against the world.

"Guys the countdown is about to began!" Gemma yells over the music as our little time dancing comes to an end. Harry places his hand around me as I wrap mine around his waist facing the screen with the countdown.

"10....9.... 8...7....6....5....4....3....2....1! Happy new year!!" Everyone roared in the club as Harry wraps his finger under my chin connecting our lips together.

A fairytale is what it felt like.

He pulls away smiling leaning his forehead into mine "let's go back home"