Sparks fly

It was an exciting day for Jia, learning new things and implementing them is a whole new level of experience. Jia was waiting at the bus station for the bus. Meanwhile, Lee Min-jun, came and sat beside her.
"Hi, Jia, it was a great day today, isn't it?" Min-jun started the conversation.
"Hmm yeah!", Jia replied almost ignoring him.
Min-jun took the hint and didn't say a word anymore.
Suddenly, a drunkard middle-aged man came out of nowhere mumbling things. People standing at the bus station started to almost thrash him for his behaviour. He laughed out and came near Jia. Jia took a few steps back turning her face away from him. He was reeking of alcohol.
"Ahjussi, what are you doing? Leave her alone", Lee Min-jun intervened.
"I am not doing anything. What am I doing?", The man mumbled.
As he came near Jia, she pushed him away, "Stay away from me", in fear and disgust.
The man started laughing maniacally.
Min-jun took her hand and started to run in the opposite direction.
"Hey, why are you running?", Jia shouted
"Let's run for awhile, until he leaves.
Jia freed herself and said,"I need to catch a bus. Let's just sit here and wait", she pointed out towards a sitting area near the pavements.
"Okay", Min-jun agreed.
Jia kept her eyes on the man, the man was just sitting on the sidewalk, not caring about anything or anyone. He kept on blabbering things no one understood. After awhile, the cops came and took him to the station.
"I think he liked you a lot", Min-jun laughed
"Don't you dare! Well, I have to admit, I was scared to death when he came near me", Jia sighed.
"It's okay, until and unless you are hurt, everything's okay", Min-jun said while sipping on his banana milk. "Want one?", He asked offering her another pack of banana milk.
"Thank you", Jia took it.
"Oh, I gotta go, my bus is here", Jia stood up to catch the bus.
"Okay, good night"
Min-jun's eyes followed her till the bus disappeared into thin air.

Jia's phone beeped. A text from Ji Pyeong.
"Where are you?"
"On my way to apartment", Jia replied.
"Ok. I am waiting for you in the bus stop"
Jia's lips curved and her cheeks turned red.
Jia reached the bus station, Ji Pyeong was standing there wearing a navy blue hoodie and grey trousers. He smiled seeing Jia.
"How was your day?", He asked
"Very much happening, to be precise", Her eyes twinkled.
"Really? Learnt a lot of things?", Ji Pyeong said, and placed his hand on her shoulder taking her into his embrace.
Jia nodded,"A lot.", and smiled looking at Ji Pyeong
"Good for you. Eunji is waiting at the restaurant which makes awesome tteokbokki, let's go there. You must be hungry", he said as they started walking towards the restaurant.
"You know what? A drunkard maniac almost caught me today", Jia said
"What? Are you okay?", Ji Pyeong started examining her face.
"I am fine. A friend of mine was there with me, so he saved me", She smiled.
"Friend? Who?"
"You haven't met him. Lee Min-jun. We are posted together in the ER"
"Oh I see. I must thank him next time if we meet. He saved my precious", Ji Pyeong placed his hand on her head.
"Mr. Han, thank you for being there, always", Jia held his arm.
"Don't thank me with words", he winked at her.
"I'm going first, you follow", a flustered Jia ran towards the restaurant.
"Jia-ssi, wait for me!", Ji Pyeong ran behind her.

"I thought I must tell you, I've got a boyfriend", Eunji announced
Both of them stopped eating and looked at her.
"Finally, your first love. I am happy for you my 'picky sister'", Jia teased her.
"Who's the guy? Is he good? Tell him to meet me", Han Ji Pyeong got all worked up like a brother.
"Unnie knows him. Oh Jun-ki", Eunji said with a bright smile
"What??????", Jia was surprised, "why him? All other guys in your school our taken or what?"
Ji Pyeong not having any clue about the situation kept on staring at them.
"But I like him and he likes me too. That girl who bullied me was not his girlfriend. She just announced herself as his girlfriend", Eunji explained.
"Whatever, just don't get into trouble", Jia resumed eating the tteokbokki
"If anyone disturbs you, you can tell oppa anytime. I will help you. Okay Eunjiah?", Ji Pyeong bragged
Eunji nodded, with a tint of pride on her face. Three incomplete people got completed in this very moment.

In the same restaurant, a few tables afar, Yongsan was sitting with Injae, discussing some office stuff after working hours.
"Oh, Isn't that Director Han?", Injae tried to see more clearly.
Yongsan turned his head and saw Ji Pyeong.
"Yes, it seems to be. Oh they are getting up, they are coming this way", Yongsan turned back towards Injae just to find her hiding her face.
"Why are you hiding? He knows me too", Yongsan smirked.
"Yongsan-ssi, is that you?", Han Ji Pyeong came near him.
"Oh, Seo Injae-ssi" he added
Injae finally revealing her face, acknowledged him, "hello, Director Han", and smiled awkwardly.
"Who are they Director Han?", Yongsan asked pointing towards Jia and Eunji.
"Oh, she is Sung Jia-ssi, and Eunji", they both bowed to him and vice versa, "it's a nice place to discuss work, carry on", he patted on Yongsan's back and left with a smile on his face.
"Who are they Mr. Han?", Jia asked.
"My colleagues, CEO of Cheongmeyong company and Seo Dalmi's sister, Injae, and the CTO Kim Yongsan"
"Oh I see", she replied.

"Phew! I got so scared", Injae said.
"Why? We are here for business reasons. Or are you here for something else CEO Seo?", Yongsan smirked.
"No... I mean.. no..nothing like that", Injae stuttered and suddenly changed her attitude and said, "Yongsan-ssi, focus on this project. I can't waste my time in useless talks"
Yongsan raised his eyebrows in surprise and smiled.
"Yes Injae-ssi, yes, yes", he giggled.
Injae sighed in relief in her mind.

Meanwhile, Ji Pyeong got a call from Park Dongcheon.
"Hello, Director Han, I couldn't think of anyone else as Nam Do San-ssi's phone is out of reach. I called you to inform that CEO Seo Dalmi, has fainted in her office while she was working on her computer."

Hello guys! Vote, comment if you like it. New ideas are welcome in the comment section.