Saranghae!

Three months went by too fast. Chulsan proposed Sa-ha and their wedding day was finalized. Yongsan, Chulsan and Dosan were fully focused on their solar power car project, they named it Magnum. Ara's family compensated and sent their son to study abroad for journalism.
Ara was still bitter with Jia, their relationship was difficult to mend.
The spring went by and the summer entered.
After Jia's shift got over, Han Ji Pyeong came to pick her up. The crowd there was looking at the handsome man standing with his convertible white Mercedes. He opened the car door for Jia, but without sitting in the car Jia hugged Ji Pyeong happily. "I have a surprise for you", Jia said, smiling.
"What?", Ji Pyeong raised his eyebrows in curiosity.
"I have cleared the scholarship examination for Cosmetic dentistry and surgeries fellowship", Jia said.
Ji Pyeong patted on her head in apreciation.
"I knew it.. well done my girl", he said.
Three girls came near them, their demeanor was screaming 'Shyness', all three of them smiled and asked Ji Pyeong, "hello, are you Director Han Ji Pyeong?"
Ji Pyeong nodded. "This is for you", they offered him a box of chocolates. Ji Pyeong looked at Jia, she told him accept it and looked at the girls, "Guys, don't get the wrong idea. He is accepting it out of courtesy and not because he is single. He is taken.", Jia smiled looking at Ji Pyeong. Ji Pyeong thanked the girls and got into the car with Jia. They were supposed to go on a date after a long time. The site was in the outskirts of Seoul. It was a bit windy, a pleasant summer night.

Jia's POV
It was pleasant but chilly, the air tonight was containing some addictive particles in it, which will make you fall in love. He bought two cans, a beer for me and cola for himself. I saw him walking towards me, wearing a finely ironed shirt and trousers. His silhouette is attractive enough to make me crazy. Coming closer towards me, he smiled. I love how his smile forms, how his lips curve and even at the slightest curve his dimples form. He handed over the beer to me.
"Thank you, Ji Pyeong-ssi", I awkwardly smiled. Although I am comfortable with him, at times I feel nervous around him. My heart flutters whenever he looks at me with love. I have never been in so much love before.
"Jia-ssi! Jia-ssi!", He was calling me for around 5-10 seconds.
I was completely zoned out, so embarrassing. I nervously opened my beer can and almost drank the whole, but I choked.
"Are you ok?", He asked.
I am acting like an idiot. I stopped myself and took a deep breath. He again asked,"are you ok Jia-ssi?"
I nodded and looked at him, gathering all my courage.
"I love you", I said.
"Woah! Jia-ssi", he smiled bright, "You caught me off guard", he was shy.
Oh I love this man, crazily. In love, nothing happens with a reason. It just happens.
"I love you too Jia-ssi! A lot!", He suddenly knelt in front of me, spreading his arm and confessed his love and laughed.
This date will be a memorable one.

Injae's apartment
Injae was waiting for the elevator to arrive. It was her day off, and she was going to buy some groceries. The elevator door opened and to her surprise there was Yongsan in it.
"Yongsan-ssi, you?"
He smiled, "Was coming to meet you. Are you going somewhere?"
"Yes, well, when you're already here, come in", she escorted him to her apartment.
"Sit. You want tea or coffee?", She asked.
"Coffee anytime"
"Had some work with me?", Injae asked while brewing the coffee.
"No, just wanted to see you", his cheeky reply was unexpected by her.
"There's nothing to see in me Yongsan-ssi, you are just wasting your time", she was bringing the coffee cups to the table when a cup slipped from her hand.
"Be careful", Yongsan stopped her from picking up the broken pieces of glass, "Leave it, I am doing it", he carefully cleaned the placed.
She was not familiar with this version of Yongsan. It's strange how familiar people can turn unfamiliar in a moment.
Yongsan stood up and his face was near Injae. He inched closer to her, matched her eye level and said,"You look pretty in pajamas", and went to throw the garbage in the bin. Injae stood there like a mannequin as her heart raced.
Yongsan came and took the coffee cup from her hand and took a sip, "Hmmm delicious".
Injae unable to cope up with her grappling emotions said, "Yongsan-ssi, leave right now", she took the cup from his hand and pushed him to send him away.
"Injae-ssi, my coffee! I don't want to go!", He smiled bright.
"Leave, leave.. this can't happen", She was nervous.
Yongsan turned towards her and held her hands in a moment.
"Saranghae!", He said looking into her eyes, "Yes, this is a confession. A real one, so think about it on a serious note. I want to grow old with you. Think about it, I'm leaving", and he left.
Injae unintentionally took the cup of coffee and sipped it. Her heart was still pounding hard. The word 'dating' was not something she was familiar with. She called up Dalmi.
"Oh Unnie.. say", Dalmi casually replied her call.
"Nothing much.....what are you doing.....are you free?", Injae sounded awkward.
"Hmm yes.. why? What's up?", Dalmi curiously asked.
"No...was thinking if you could come to my apartment...leave it if you are busy"
"Okay Unnie, coming"
Dosan and Dalmi bought an apartment in Injae's building not long ago, and they were planning to buy one for halmoni and Cha An-hyun too, so that they all can stay in one place.

The doorbell rang, it's Dalmi.
"Unnie, you sounded confused. Is anything up?"
"Umm no.. n-not like that.. just wanted to ask you something", Injae stuttered.
"Just ask straight. Why are you thinking so much?", Dalmi took out apple juice from the refrigerator and poured it into a glass.
"Umm...h-how does it feel like to fall in love?", Injae asked, not making eye contact with Dalmi.
Dalmi choked on her apple juice, "W-what???"
"Ah forget it. I will sort it out", Injae said, trying to avoid the situation.
Dalmi came towards her, "Unnie, are you sick? Let me see", and acted like checking her forehead.
Injae still not making eye contact with her.
"Unnie, tell me what you want to know. I will help you. I will be the first", Dalmi was smiling in happiness.
"N-no I was just wondering how does it feel when we like someone?", She asked awkwardly.
"Your heart will race, your face will turn red, you will feel like kissing that person and holding them tight. That's how it feels when they are around us or even just thinking about them.", Dalmi was always open about her feelings unlike Injae.
Injae nodded as if she understood all the points.
"Why Unnie? You like someone? Say, say", Dalmi was too excited.
"Aani.. A friend of mine was asking", she instantly regretted her lame excuse.
"You have....friends??", Dalmi's smile faded away.
"Why? Can't I have friends?"
"Yeah! You can't. You never had any friend since childhood.", Dalmi sipped her drink.
"Now I have", Injae got up from her seat and went to the kitchen, "Mom came the other day, she asked me to give you this", and handed her over a box of side dishes especially taken during pregnancy.
"It happens with a lot of people that when they like someone they deny the very fact. In my opinion feelings should always be accepted, in that way we don't waste the time we can have with our loved one", Dalmi said while finishing her drink.
Injae just listened to the advice, did not reply.
"Take this home, I'm going for a shower", and she went straight to the bathroom.
Dalmi smiled and took the box and left the apartment.

Hope you like it.. vote! Vote! Thanks for reading.. love you all♥️♥️♥️♥️