Need for Help

Sung Eunji was returning from her school, was going to get ready for her part time job.
"Eunjiah, come have lunch", her sister said when Eunji entered her home.
"Coming!"
Sung Jia, managing her dental studies along with a few part time jobs, it was getting pretty hectic for her. At the same time, Eunji's education and her own tution fees to carry all alone, she has to cope up with these hectic days.
That fateful night, her parents left her and Eunji with a bit of fortune , but that wasn't enough. She kept on searching jobs every night before going to bed, but all in vain.
The doorbell rang. Jia left her food to open the door. A handsome man in suit was standing in front of her.
"Who's there?" Eunji asked.
Jia was startled, his suit looked so expensive, Jia never saw someone wearing something so expensive in her whole life.
"Who.. are.. you?" Jia asked, being totally confused about the probable reason of this man coming to her house.
"Well, May I meet Miss Sung Eunji-ssi?"
"Me?" Eunji came almost running towards him
"You know him?" Jia asked Eunji.
Eunji recognised him then and there. She was astonished as well as happy, unable to believe her eyes she rubbed them off. Yes, she wasn't dreaming.
"Are.. you.. Mr. Han Ji Pyeong?"
Ji Pyeong smiled and nodded.
"Oh..My.. God!" Eunji screamed.
Confused about the whole situation Jia was standing like ice, unable to move.
Both of them came to their senses and let Ji Pyeong enter their house.
He sat on the sofa and started to observe their living room. It was decent, and simple but had an old vibe to it. Seemed like they didn't renovate it for a long time.
Eunji sat on the sofa opposite to Ji Pyeong and Jia stood behind her.
Ji Pyeong addressing Jia said, "I am the Director of SH Venture Capital and I run a few NGOs for the people in need, especially orphans who left orphanage after a certain age and needed a stable income to support themselves. I saw your sister's comment on my website about how difficult it is for you to manage everything since your parents passed away, hence, I want to provide you a well paid part time job to help you through this difficult time.. You will be paid 5 million won a month"

"So you want to say that, you are providing me a job because I am an orphan and not because I am qualified to get that job?", Jia was upset with the proposal.
"That's not what I meant Miss Sung. It's just that I run an organisation which help people in need",added Han Ji Pyeong.

"I am sorry Mr. Han, for the inconvenience my sister caused. She is still immature and wrote something in the comment section which she shouldn't have. I am going to be a doctor soon. Till then I can hold on with the jobs I am already doing. Thank you for your help.", Jia sounded firm.
Ji Pyeong was taken a back. This response was not expected from someone who seemed to be in utter need of money.
"Miss Sung, if you accept this job, I'm sure you will be able to focus more on your career, I insist"
"I appreciate the help you are providing, but I always want to get a job on my own capabilities and not as a charity", Jia added.
Eunji seemed sad, it was her who wrote the comment, without expecting the fact that the director himself will show up.
Ji Pyeong stood up and was ready to leave. Eunji's eyes were welled up. She expected her sister to be a bit more realistic. It's not easy to find such an opportunity in this world nowadays.
Jia was quiet. Her silence showed that she was firm on her decision.
Ji Pyeong left the house, but inside he was feeling like a child who got zero marks in oral examination. He felt dejected. He handed over his business card to Jia.
"Contact me whenever you feel like you can take up that job", Ji Pyeong smiled and left the place.
Jia saw that man leaving in his car and after he left she turned towards her sister.
Eunji was sitting with chopsticks in her hand but was not eating.
"Will you please stop creating any further mess? I am already having a hard time because of our situation", Jia said in a depressing tone.
"If you are really having a hard time because of me then you should have grabbed the opportunity." Eunji left the food and rushed to her room.
Jia, in disbelief of her sister's attitude, couldn't hold her tears anymore. Yes, it's hard but charity from a stranger is unacceptable to her.

Guys,vote and comment if you like the story.