One Year Later

Han Ji Pyeong was scrolling through the feedbacks of his recent investment, called Ko Gil Dong project, which handles orphan teenagers turned adults, who left to earn their own livelihood for the rest of their lives.
Ko Gil Dong project has managed to provide stable working environment to more than 1,00,00 teenager orphans and continues to do so. But a recent feedback caught Ji Pyeong's eyes. It read:
*I have lost my parents a week ago. I have an elder sister who is trying hard to fill up their place in my life. It hurts to see her work so much for me. Every day she sends me school, makes lunch for me, goes to work and comes home tired. I want to see her happy, like before, because she looks pretty when she smiles.Can you provide her a decent job so that we don't need to stay so poorly? Or is it just for the orphanage kids?*

"Park Dongcheon-ssi !!", Ji Pyeong screamed.
"Yes, Mr. Han", Mr. Park was startled
"Find this girl, check her I.P. address and find her out. I need every details about her", saying this he left the room.
He was on his way to the elevator when he met Seo In Jae on the way. She looked nervous.
"Ms. Seo, is everything alright?" Ji Pyeong asked her
"Oh, Mr. Han, I was coming to meet you"
"May I know what happened?"
"Halmoni isn't doing too well, mom called Dalmi up. She rushed out to meet her. I think we must go there"
They quickly took the elevator and rushed to the hospital where halmoni was admitted.

Ji Pyeong was not in his right mind. Past 19 years were flashbacking in his mind. If not for Halmoni, he would have been totally alone in this world. He was not ready to lose her this soon.
After they reached the hospital, he saw Dalmi and her mom standing outside halmoni's room. They were looking relieved. Halmoni was okay. She was stressed out with overwork and needed a lot of rest. Ji pyeong and In jae left out a sigh of relief.
Ji Pyeong's phone rang, Mr. Park's calling.
"Mr. Han, I got the details about the girl you asked"
"Okay, mail it to me, I will check it up later"
When the nurse announced that halmoni is doing good, they went inside to meet her. Cha An-hyun was the one crying the most. Everyone's eyes were welled up.
"I have not died yet! Stop crying you all!" Halmoni, trying hard to shout but couldn't
"Ji pyeongah, tell them not to cry! I won't die without seeing you getting married"
Ji pyeong, whose eyes were welled up smiled like a kid.
Everyone in the room laughed.
"Mr. Han, you and Dalmi can go back to Sandbox. Me and mom are staying here. Don't worry, halmoni is fine", In Jae was compensating all those years she couldn't stay beside her family when they needed her.
"Okay, Take care", Dalmi and Ji Pyeong left the hospital for sandbox.
"How's your organisation going Mr. Han?"
"Well, I am thinking of scaling it up"
"Really? How?"
"I'm thinking of helping other unemployed youngsters who lost their parents but don't belong to any orphanage. They need us too"
"Woah! That's a brilliant idea. If there's anything I can help you with, please ask me and don't hesitate", Dalmi smiled brightly.
Ji Pyeong nodded.
After reaching Sandbox, he opened the mail. The girl is a 16 year old high schooler, who lives in Seoul. Her address was also there. Her name is Sung Eunji.
Han Ji Pyeong took his jacket and left his office to meet the girl.

Hello guys, I am coming up with new ideas about the story, you can comment and vote if you like it

Hello guys, I am coming up with new ideas about the story, you can comment and vote if you like it. Your feedbacks are precious.