Announcement

Eunji came running towards Jun-ki.
"You alright?", She was panting.
Jun-ki smiled, "The surgery was a success,thanks to them", he pointed towards Jia, Ji Pyeong and Min-jun.
Eunji sighed in relief and sat beside Jun-ki. She kept her hand on his, "You did well, I am proud of you"
They smiled faintly at each other.
On the other side, Min-jun's heart was breaking, unknown from the fact that Jia was taken, he kept on dreaming about her, "it's true that dreams doesn't come true", he thought.
"Well, let's all go home now, I am feeling too tired to even stand", Jia made a sad face.
Min-jun nodded and Han Ji Pyeong kept his hand on her head.
"Let's go", Ji Pyeong said.
"I will stay with him. You all go ahead", Eunji came near them.
"Will you be okay?", Ji Pyeong asked while Jia nodded and gave her the permission.
"Yes, I will be fine", Eunji smiled.
She stayed with Jun-ki while rest of them left.

"Shall we drop you off, Min-jun ssi??", Ji Pyeong asked.
"No thank you, I will take the bus from here", he replied politely.
Ji Pyeong kept quiet for a second and said,"okay, then",shook hands with him and left with Jia in his car.

Sandbox Office
Yongsan was having his coffee in the cafeteria. Injae walked towards him, being sassy as always.
"Yongsan-ssi!"
Yongsan looked up at her, "oh Injae-ssi! Come, sit. Want to have coffee?", and smiled.
"We need to talk!", She said almost in an ordering tone.
Yongsan followed her to a place devoid of crowd.
"Injae-ssi, there's no one here", Yongsan teased her.
Injae turned towards, seeing him eye to eye and said, "It's driving me crazy"
"What?"
"Whatever you said yesterday, it's driving me crazy!", Injae's expression changed from anger to a sad, in despair one. It seemed like she didn't get any sleep the night before.
"Many confessed their love to me, I never batted an eyelid, but I don't know what's going on in my mind. I keep on thinking about you. I don't want to, but I end up thinking about you", she said everything in one-go.
Yongsan came closer to her.
"Today while I was in shower, your words kept ringing inside my head,while having breakfast, while driving. This is getting intense and I am going insane",she kept on blabbering.
Yongsan held her arms, "Do you see me everywhere?", He asked.
"No. You mean you want me to see you everywhere? You want me to turn into an obsessive insane person who ends up in an asylum?", Injae said on top of her voice.
"Yes, minus the asylum part. From now on, you will see me everywhere", and he kissed her.
Injae's eyes were open, she was unable to close them.
Yongsan pulled himself back from the kiss and Injae's shocked face made him laugh.
"Well, take your time, I am in the cafeteria", Yongsan went towards the cafeteria, smiling brightly.
It's strange how in love we all melt down, forget our outer image however cold it is, because love always warm our hearts.
Injae's cold outer wall was not impossible to break, it needed someone who will keep on trying until it breaks and not give up midway.
That day they all were supposed to have a shareholders meeting.
Injae entered the room, her cheeks went red as soon as she saw Yongsan in the room. She avoided eye contact with him and took her seat. The meeting went on for about 2 hours and these two kept on stealing glances. Suddenly Seo Dalmi whispered into Injae's ear, "Unnie, why are you looking at Yongsan nim?"
Injae worriedly looked her, "huh?"
Dalmi raised her eyebrows, "why?"
"Aani, I wasn't", Injae started to look down at her documents.
Dalmi suddenly noticed Yongsan looking at Injae.
"What's going on?", She thought, "suspicious!"
After the meeting wrapped up, the  Cheongmeyong company gathered in their office as Han Ji Pyeong told them to.
"Hello everyone!", Ji Pyeong said.
Everyone greeted him back.
"Although this is nothing related to our work, I want to make an personal announcement"
All of them were listening to him with immense curiosity as he continued his announcement.

Next Morning
"Yongshil, what's my schedule today?", Han Ji Pyeong was half asleep.
"You are about to complete something you have started", Yongshil said.
"Oh yes! Right!", Han Ji Pyeong jumped out of his bed to take a shower.

Hello guys! Can you guess what he announced? Let me know in the comments..♥️♥️