Dependable

Next morning, a severe headache attacked Jia.
"Ah! My head! I shouldn't have drank so much.", While she held her head, Ji Pyeong handed over a hangover cure syrup to her.
"Drink this, Miss World is Round", he smiled.
Jia looked at him in confusion.
What is he talking about?! But she was too distressed to think properly. She quickly took the medicine and sat like Buddha.
"You must not drink in my absence Jia-ssi. I can't trust other guys with you.", Ji Pyeong teased her while she slowly opened her eyes, first the left one then the right one.
"Did I blabber a lot?", She asked with puppy eyes
"Not at all...once....no twice I guess. This time you tried to prove that the Earth is round. Next time I will be ready with an apple to see if gravitational force is real or not.", Ji Pyeong burst out laughing.
"Ji Pyeong-ssi, you are making fun of me!", Jia rolled her eyes and went straight to the washroom.
Ji Pyeong laughed till his stomach hurt.

In the washroom
"Ahh how embarrassing! I will never drink this much again", Jia cursed herself
"How can I show my face to him? Thank God I didn't puke on him", she folded her hands, looked up and said, "Show me some mercy Lord!"
Thinking all sorts of stuff, she came out after having a shower.
Her hair was wet, with droplets of water on her face and neck. Her mind was unable to handle the embarrassment, but Han Ji Pyeong's eyes were blessed.
Jia's eyes met his. He seemed to be dumbstruck, with love in his eyes.
Jia raised her eyebrows, and smiled.
"Ahem, get ready. We have to get back today", saying this Ji Pyeong rushed out to the lobby. His heart was pounding hard. Although he loved Dalmi truly, but his heart never raced this fast in front of her.
"What did just happen?", Jia thought, "He rushed out like a strong wind!", she smirked at his cuteness.

After having breakfast, they were ready to go back to Seoul as they sat in the car.
"Ji Pyeong-ssi, why did you rush out from the room earlier?", Jia decided to end her curiosity
"It may sound lame to you, Jia-ssi", he answered
"Go ahead, I want to hear", she asked being curious like a kid.
Ji Pyeong kept quiet for a couple of seconds and then came near her, kept his hand on her cheek and said,"I would have made a mistake otherwise"
Jia again raised her eyebrows, "like what?"
"Like this", and their lips met, nullifying all the awkwardness,it soon turned into a passionate one.
They smiled as they broke the kiss.
"So this was it? Don't rush out like that ever again", Jia said while her phone rang, Min-jun was calling.
"Oh! Min-junah.", She took the call.
"Jia, are you coming tomorrow? You have a night shift", he said.
"Yes, I will come"
"I will send you the schedule for this week. Some changes have been made, thought of informing you"
"Ok send me and thank you Min-junah"
Ji Pyeong's face was all pouty."Min-junah????" He thought.
Jia hung up the phone and looked at him. "What happened to your face?"
"Oh nothing. I am okay. I am okay", acting all cool Ji Pyeong started the engine.
Jia turned on the radio and said, "He is my batchmate and is younger than me. Don't worry", and looked out of the window.
Ji Pyeong cleared his throat and continued driving.

Han Ji Pyeong's apartment
Ji Pyeong was checking his phone for the last time before going to bed. A news article popped up
"Venture capitalist Han Ji Pyeong on a vacation with rumoured beau. Who is She?"
He promptly clicked on the link. The photographs of him and Jia got leaked. Though these things are common with celebrities, investors and corporate workers seldom become the target of paparazzi.
What he was worried about was Jia's identity revelation. He doesn't want her to be targeted by people.
He dialled Park Dongcheon's number.
"Ask the PR department to take care of this ASAP", Ji Pyeong ordered.
"Yes, Director Han."
His phone rang after a minute. It was Dalmi.
"Mr. Han, what's about this news headline?", She was worried
"I asked the PR to address it. I should have been more careful", he said on a serious tone.
"Don't worry, I am looking after it. I will find out the person behind it", she sounded determined and hung up.
"She is still the same", Ji Pyeong thought.
In no time the news was taken down and the news company was sued for taking photographs of a non-celebrity. Her identity needs to be protected at any cost.

Dalmi's room
"Unnie, I have sued them. How dare they follow Mr. Han and Jia-ssi?", Dalmi was in rage.
"Dalmi, calm down. The news has been taken down. The news company is a new one. To create hype, they did this", Seo Injae said
"They should focus on news of greater importance. The world is going through a lot of changes. They should focus on that. Useless media houses!", Dalmi's curse was so loud that Injae kept her phone a few centimetres away from her ear.
Dosan was trying to calm her down. There was a mark of fear in his face. He has never seen Dalmi this angry before.
"Dalmiyah! Calm down", he hugged her.
"Dosanah, I won't let media houses affect my close ones or my employees", she said, while Dosan patted her back lightly.
Dosan held her face in front him, looked into her eyes.
"Dalmiyah, everything is fine my dear. Nobody got hurt. Everyone is fine". He reassured her.
Dalmi came to her senses. She nodded like a kid while Dosan imitated her.

During this entire time, Ji Pyeong went to Jia's room to make sure she's resting well. A long and tiresome week was waiting for her. Jia was fast asleep. Ji Pyeong slowly closed the door and went back to his room.

No matter how firm, determined and independent we are, we always love to have someone beside us, who will love and support us in our lowest and will depend on us in their worst. That is what love is, companionship.

Hello everyone! Hope you like it. Vote, comment and share and pour some love. Thank you so much for reading! ♥️♥️