Satisfaction

Ji Pyeong tried to drive the fastest without crossing the speed limit.
Jia was trying to call Eunji, but her cell phone was out of reach. She kept on trying, relentlessly.
"Jia-ssi, we'll find her out. Don't worry", Ji Pyeong assured her.
Jia didn't reply, all sorts of negative thoughts were coming in her mind. What if something wrong happens to her?! Jia won't be able to forgive herself ever in her lifetime.
Soon they reached near the mentioned place, but they couldn't see Eunji there. The phones were out of network coverage.
There were tears in Jia's eyes. She was screaming at the top of her voice,
"Eunjiah....eunjiah.. can you hear me?"
Ji Pyeong and Jia decided to go in different directions.
After almost 15-20 mins, Ji Pyeong saw a girl sitting with her backpack.
"Eunji-ssi, is that you?", Ji Pyeong asked.
The girl turned towards him. There were scars on her face.
"Mr. Han, you?", Eunji was startled.
Ji Pyeong ran towards her.
"What happened to your face? Did you fight? Are you ok?", he was worried seeing her in this condition.
"Well..yeah! I am fine. Where is unnie?", Eunji was calm, it seemed like she cried a lot. Her eyes were red.
Ji Pyeong and Eunji walked towards his car, asked Eunji to wait in the car meanwhile he went to search Jia.
Jia was crying her eyes out. She was tired but couldn't find Eunji.
"I found her out, she is waiting in the car", Ji Pyeong's voice sounded like music to her ears.
She looked at him in disbelief.
"Yes, I found her. Come with me", Ji Pyeong took her hand. Her hands were cold and sweaty. He grabbed her hand tightly.
After seeing Eunji, Jia burst into tears. She hugged Eunji tightly and cried her heart out without noticing her wounds. At that moment, Eunji's mere existence was like a boon to her.
"Ahh unnie! It's paining!"
"Why were you here? And what are these scars? Did you fight??", Jia asked in a scolding tone.
Eunji was unable to meet her eyes.
"I am sorry Unnie, I fought with my classmate. I was so frustrated that I came here to spend a bit of lone time. Last time I came with one of my friends. He knew the route well, but this time I got lost. I roamed but couldn't find my way back. So I called you. After 30th trial the call got connected.", Eunji added, "I wasn't going to fight, but she mocked me because I am an orphan. I am sorry Unnie", Eunji's eyes welled up.
Han Ji Pyeong was just seeing these two beautiful sisters crying in each other's embrace from afar. He wanted to give them some privacy.

"Tomorrow, I will visit your school.", Jia's determined voice was a bit scary.
"Why?"
"You'll get to know tomorrow"

As Ji Pyeong was driving them back home, Eunji suddenly asked,
"Wait a minute, what was Mr. Han doing there? How come you both were together? Hmmm suspicious!"
Both of them were quiet, so to avoid the awkwardness, Jia replied, "I'll tell you after we reach home"
Eunji was smiling mischievously. Well, Mr. Han was her all time favourite, so she didn't object his presence near them in any way.

Meanwhile, here in Cheongmeyong company, Sa-ha and Chulsan were staring at each other and smiling. It's almost more than 30 mins of them doing so. After Yongsan entered the room, he felt like a third-wheel, but to his surprise these two lovebirds weren't even aware of the fact that there were others in the room.
"Ahem! People are noticing", Yongsan warned them.
Chulsan smiled like an idiot and said,"I don't care", while looking at Sa-ha's eyes.
"God bless this company!" Yongsan took the file he came to take and left the room.
"Oh, Miss Seo, I think you should not go in that room now", Yongsan said In jae seeing her outside the office.

"Why? Is something going on?", In jae's voice was deep.
"Well, you may feel like a third-wheel but if you still want to, then go ahead", after saying this Yongsan went to his cabin to meet a client.
Confused In-jae entered the room to find Chulsan and Sa-ha talking to each other.

"Sa-ha nim, did you complete the design CEO Seo Dalmi gave you this morning?", Asked Chulsan

"I am on it Chulsan-nim! Oh Good Morning, CEO Seo In Jae", Sa-ha looked at In Jae.
Thinking about Yongsan's words, she sat on her chair and started to look at the business plan they are currently working on.
"Did we hear anything from Mr. Han?", In jae asked.
"Well, not yet. He is not in his cabin too. I guess he is busy with Ko Gil dong project today", Sa-ha answered.
"Oh I see. Inform me as soon as he sends his opinion regarding our current project"
Sa-ha nodded to In Jae's order.
The office hours were over, In Jae was ready to leave. Her phone rang.
"Hello, Yongsan-ssi"
"Hello, I wanted to ask that are you free to have coffee with me this evening?"

Ji Pyeong's apartment
"Yongshil-ah, turn on the lights"
"Yes, Mr. Han"
Ji Pyeong sat on his sofa smiling. His days are filled with thrill again. Such an ordeal! He thought to himself.

After taking a shower, he sat on his couch and turned on the television

A flashback of the day was going through his mind. He was unconsciously smiling. How Jia came running towards him, how he asked her out for lunch, how he grabbed her hand. Soon his ears were turning red!
"Oh, I'm feeling so hot"
"But, Mr. Han, the room temperature is set to 23°C", answered Yongshil.
"Ah, yes! Right! I shouldn't be feeling hot", Ji Pyeong smirked, all by himself.
After a long long time he was satisfied with his day.

 Hello guys, I will be happy to get new ideas from all of you in the comments, feel free to share your thoughts and thank you for reading it

Hello guys, I will be happy to get new ideas from all of you in the comments, feel free to share your thoughts and thank you for reading it. ♥️