Are you following me?

The day finally came to an end. Ji Pyeong came home all tired and worn out by so many incidents today. After a long time, he felt a little thrill in his daily boring routine.
"Yongshil, turn on the lights"
He sat on the sofa, thinking about his loneliness. He has no one to talk to, no one to share his worries. Back then, when Dalmi was new to Sandbox things were so different. He used to wake up thinking what could be done so that Dalmi doesn't get hurt. It became like a hobby to him, helping that marvelous girl who was full of dreams and hopes. Gone are those days.
Today, he was dumbfounded by Jia. He saw a strange resemblance of himself in her, he knows one has to be strong enough to reject a charity, and that strength somehow increases when a person loses his/her support system, his/her sandbox. They have no one to fall back on, and hence, they need to become careful about whom they are trusting.
Ji Pyeong hates having dinner at home, it makes him feel lonelier, so he went out to grab some food and soju.
The next morning, Dalmi was waiting for Ji Pyeong near his office.
"Mr. Han, halmoni was asking about you, she wants to see you so can you please visit her asap?"
"Is everything alright?", Said Ji Pyeong
"Yes yes, definitely, well, I got to go. Oh, yes, I kept a business model on your desk. Have a look at it", she left after pointing out at the file.
Ji Pyeong left for the hospital.

Jia was getting ready for an interview of junior resident-ship in Hankuk hospital. It would be a big deal if she can crack the interview because the pay is too good. What she was worried about was, SHE WAS RUNNING LATE.
She almost rushed towards the door, skipping her breakfast, wore her shoes and ran for a taxi.
Luckily, she got one pretty quick.

HANKUK HOSPITAL
"Oh gosh! I'm so damn late for the interview, I'm sure I lost it", Jia ran towards the entrance murmuring things to herself.
She was even impatient standing near the elevator.
The funny thing about life is, when we are in a hurry, everything around us which will lead us to the destination seems to run slow.
Jia was so much involved in her thoughts that she didn't even notice Ji Pyeong was standing just beside her waiting for the same elevator to arrive.
Ji Pyeong was staring at her, yes , of course he can recognize her. She rejected his offer the day before. She seemed to be ultra-cool that day, but the girl beside him today is....panicky?
"It seems like your life is on stake, and if you miss the elevator you'll die!"
"Yes, I will", Jia replied unaware of the person making the statement.
"Haha! Funny!", Ji Pyeong smirked.
"What's so funny about it? I'll die if I don't get this job...", Jia turned towards Ji Pyeong almost angrily and was dumbfounded.
"Mr.  Han??? What are you doing here? Are you following me?"
"And...what makes you so special miss Sung, that I need to follow you?"
"Well..you never know. Girls need to be careful nowadays. Sorry Mr. Han if I offended you in any way", though her tone didn't sound like an apology, Ji Pyeong still accepted it. A corner of his lip curved a bit.
They got on the elevator, only two of them.
"You are still an intern, how can you apply for a job now in a hospital?"
"Well, it's for resident post, like post-internship training with a good payment, so many are trying to grab it."
"Oh I see, who's the interviewer?"
"Dr. Sang-hoon, clinical head of maxillofacial surgery"
"Ohhh... Okay, he is good at his work, I'm sure you will learn a lot from him. 6th floor?"
"Yes", Jia replied, her tone this time was milder and polite.
"You have arrived. Good luck for your interview", Ji Pyeong smiled.
Jia, trying to smile brighter but could only manage a smirk.
"Is the interview still going on?", She asked the nurse.
"Yes, your name please?"
"Dr. Sung Jia"
"Wait a bit, there are 2 candidates before you"
Jia nodded.