Three Years Later

Ji Pyeong came out after wrapping up a shareholder's meeting and rushed towards the parking area of Sandbox.
Do San called him from behind.
"Hyung! Wait for me", he ran towards the car.
Ji Pyeong drove off in a trice.
"Hyung, don't worry! Everything will be fine", Do San said
"Dosanah! Don't please don't! Not in a mood to talk", Ji Pyeong harshly shoved him off.
"I am experienced in this case. Don't worry!", Do San said after keeping quiet for only a second or two.
"Aish!", Ji Pyeong stepped on the accelerator.
Both of them rushed to the hospital as they saw Dalmi standing there.
"Is she alright?", Ji Pyeong asked Dalmi.
"Yes, the doctor said she was asking for you", she answered him.
In the meantime a nurse was going in to the operation theatre.
"Sister, I am her husband. She was calling me. Can I go inside?", Ji Pyeong was breathing heavily.
"Yes, come with me!"

After almost 2-4 hours the OT light went off. The surgery was over.
Ji Pyeong came out from the operation theatre.
"It's a girl", he said, and smiled.
During this all the family members has already gathered outside. Halmoni hugged Ji Pyeong tightly, "Congratulations my good boy!", and cried her heart out.
"Halmoni, why are you crying? It's such a good news", Dalmi said.
"You keep quiet. Let me cry!", Halmoni kept on hugging Ji Pyeong as she smiled and rubbed her back.

After a whole day Jia regained consciousness. She looked at her baby. "So precious", she thought.
Dalmi came inside the room with a toddler by her side.
"He came to meet his new sister", she smiled.
"Aegyo Sam! Come come", the kid ran towards Jia as she opened her arms wide.
He kept on looking at the baby, "So cute.. she looks like you!", he said looking at Jia
Dalmi and Jia laughed.

In all these three years, Jia completed her dream of becoming cosmetic surgeon, and started working in Hankuk Hospital. Cheongmeyong company has got more investors for their upcoming projects, and their project Magnum has done wonders in the South Korean market and were in talks for manufacturing in overseas.
Yongsan and Injae surprised everyone with their relationship and got married. Chulsan and Saha went to U.S to look after U.S.A branch of Cheongmeyong company and sometimes visite South Korea. Eunji and Jun-ki were studying abroad for film making.
And Ji Pyeong, he still used to talk to Yongshil and ask his schedule, water his plants, supported Ko Gil Dong project along with Dalmi being a member of the organisation. The thing which changed was, he was not lonely anymore. Jia was always by his side.

Finally, our good boy got the happy ending! This was my first book and my first fan fiction. The love I got from you all has motivated me a lot to finish this story. I will write more in the future because I have started loving this process. Thank you for more than 4k reads.
Han Ji Pyeong's character was worthy of fan fictions. I apologize for mistakes I have done. Love you guys!! ♥️♥️♥️😁😁😁