Vacation

Eunji was sad, but again, she didn't want to be their third wheel.
"Right! I have to plan a vacation with Jun-ki", she talked to herself.
She texted him.
-when are we going on a vacation?
Jun-ki was in the convenience store, working. The sudden message made him confused. Did she send it to someone else? Was she in her right mind? All types of thoughts hovered over his mind.
He started typing his reply.
-are you talking to me?
-of course I am. When are we planning our first vacation?
-let's meet after work.
Eunji got up from her bed. "Meet? Suddenly? Well, okay. After all he is my boyfriend", she thought.

Jia was packing her luggage, they planned a trip to Jeju Island.
Suddenly a pair of arms hugged her from behind.
"Ji Pyeong-ssi, you startled me", Jia blushed
"Are you happy with me?", He asked
"Yes, I am", she smiled.
"I will try my best to keep you happy", he turned Jia facing him and kissed on her forehead.
"Ahem", Eunji came out of nowhere, "lock the room first", she said
They both broke the embrace and went different ways. That was so sudden that they both got flustered.
"Unnie, I am going to meet my boyfriend, I might get late" and she left.
Ji Pyeong and Jia kept on looking at each other.
"Me too, I have a video conference.", Ji Pyeong left the room, hiding his face with his hands. Jia resumed her packing smiling thinking about the whole incident.

"You wanted to meet? Date?", Eunji asked in a bossy tone
"Eunjiah, is everything okay? What about that vacation text?", Jun-ki was straight to the point.
"Oh that? Let's go somewhere. Me and you?" Eunji held his arm.
"Eunjiah, I need to do 3 part time jobs. How can I go?" He was sad, but helpless. He needed to support his mother and a younger sister.
"Hmm... Okay.. we will plan it another time", Eunji smiled.
"Don't be sad. Let's graduate first. We will be in college soon. Then we can plan"
Eunji nodded and smiled hugging his arm. But Jun-ki's eyes were sad, he wanted to keep her happy but felt the need to earn more. Money was an important factor in his life right now.

Jia and Ji Pyeong were on their way to Jeju. The calm yet gorgeous sea was waiting for them. Ji Pyeong booked a resort with sea view windows.
After checking in, they both entered the room.
"Such a beautiful view", Jia said
"Well, that's my charm Jia-ssi", Ji Pyeong smiled after bragging about himself,"I try to do everything perfectly", he winked.
Jia rolled her eyes and looked back at him, "Ji Pyeong-ssi", she walked towards him, came close to his face and said,"let's go out and enjoy the sea",there was no trace of smile on her face but her eyes were the real deal. Han Ji Pyeong was swept off his feet.

The Sun was setting, the sea meeting the Sun was an evergreen view. It will never get old, felt like the sun was over the sea and under the sky turning into an orange canvas. These lovers were realising how their lives changed after meeting each other.
"I was thinking of pursuing Surgery for my master's", Jia said.
"In which you deal with accidents and plastic surgeries too?", Ji Pyeong asked.
"Well, plastic surgery is a step ahead though. Yes, I want to treat accident patient's face, and if possible will go ahead with plastic surgeries", Jia looked at Ji Pyeong.
"You can pursue anything you want, it's all about your dream", he smiled.
"An accident can give people a trauma for life. Our face is our identity. To help people get through it is how I want to serve, in the world of medicine", she said while looking at the sea.
"I respect that. Go ahead, in case you need any help, don't hesitate to ask me. I am always there with you", he held her hand.
Jia kept her head on his shoulder.
"You know what I am happy about the most?", Jia said
"What?"
"Of not hesitating to run to you when I saw you at Hankuk's exit for the first time", Jia giggled.
"It's getting difficult to control myself Jia-ssi. Your words are making my heart flutter", Ji Pyeong teased her.
Jia blushed and closed her eyes, pretended that she didn't hear anything.
Ji Pyeong smiled lovingly seeing her quirky side.
Jia was nervous, what if something happens between them in the room?! Is she even ready for that?! As she was immersed in her own thoughts, Ji Pyeong arranged for the dinner.
"What are you thinking?", He asked, as he set the table for Jia
"Huh? Nothing!", Jia was quiet, scared like a child waiting for his results.
"Eat it before it gets cold. Jjajangmyeon is your favourite", Ji Pyeong said while mixing his own noodles.
"Would you like some beer?", Ji Pyeong offered her a can.
"Yes, sure"
The awkwardness in the air was difficult for Ji Pyeong to bear.
"Jia-ssi, is something wrong? Am I making you uncomfortable?", Han Ji Pyeong's patience was coming to an end.
"Oh no no Ji Pyeong-ssi. Nothing like that. I am sorry, I zoned out", Jia was still nervous like a kid which gave Ji Pyeong's thought a confirmation. Yes, what he was thinking was right.
"You need not worry Jia-ssi. I can sleep on the couch", Ji Pyeong said. Jia was flustered, this man saw through her.
"No, why?", Jia's reflex took over her instantly regretting her words.
"Because I can't let you sleep on the couch", he laughed.
The tension between them became negligible as Jia laughed at her stupidity. How can she think all these? Her poor dirty mind.
After having a round of soju and beer, Jia said,"Ji Pyeong-ssi, you know that this world is round?"
Ji Pyeong was still in his senses. He realised that his girlfriend was in a phase were her words will no longer be logical.
"Jia-ssi, now stop and go to sleep.", He started to remove the bottles from the table.
"No. First tell me, you know the world is round or not?", Jia mumbled
Ji Pyeong did not answer her.
"Ji Pyeong-ssi, your dimples are so cute, my eyes always go there", she again mumbled.
"Really? You like them?", Ji Pyeong said while carrying her to the bed.
"Yes, I want them. I want dimples like you. Give them to........", and she passed out.
Ji Pyeong carefully placed her on the bed and put a blanket on her.
He went to sleep on the couch.

Happy New Year guys! Hope you like today's chapter. Love all of you. May this year bring prosperity in our lives..♥️