Family

After spending 4hrs in the operation theatre of an accident case, Jia finally changed from her scrubs to her regular clothes.
"OMG! What happened to my face?", after seeing herself in the mirror she could compare herself with a zombie. After applying some make up she was finally ready to meet Ji Pyeong.
A black Mercedes was already waiting when she came out of the hospital exit. The tall man was standing welcoming her.
Ji Pyeong smiled at her, and Jia smiled back bowed a bit.
"You look pretty", Ji Pyeong said.
"Huh? Really?", She was looking like a zombie few minutes back she thought to herself.
"Yes, I seldom lie Jia-sii", Ji Pyeong made eye contact with her.
"But why do you look so tired, did you not sleep last night? But you seemed to be okay in the morning", Ji Pyeong added.
"Oh, I was assisting a surgery, which went on for 4 hours, maybe that's why", make up wasn't able to hide everything, she thought.
"Really? Take a nap then, it will take a while to reach"
"No, no it's okay. I can pull it off", Jia replied, "can you turn on the music?" She asked
"Yes, o'course"
Ji Pyeong turn on the radio.
Jia rested on the seat and kept on looking at Ji Pyeong.
"Is there something on my face?", Ji Pyeong asked
"Yes", Jia said while still looking at him.
"What's there?", Ji Pyeong touched his face trying to remove the thing.
"Wait, let me do it", Jia leaned towards him, Ji Pyeong too moved his cheek towards her.
To his surprise, Jia kissed on his cheek for a second and sat back at her place.
"Huh? What?", Ji Pyeong was so shocked to realize that Jia kissed him that he turned his car to the sidewalk and stopped.
"Jia-ssi"
"Sorry, did...did I offend you?", Jia stuttered
"Jia-ssi, do you how dangerous it is?"
"Huh? Dangerous?", Jia got more nervous. Did she really offend him?!
Ji Pyeong removed his seat belt and leaned towards Jia.
Jia closed her eyes all of a sudden and Ji Pyeong kissed her.
Jia's phone rang.
They broke the kiss, Jia took the call. It was Eunji.
"Hello, Unnie, I will be late tonight. I am hanging out with my friends tonight"
"Oh okay, I will be late too, I am going to Mr. Han's halmoni's house."
"Oh really? Wow. Okay I will talk to you later", she hung up.
Ji Pyeong put on his seat belt and said, "It's dangerous" and smiled.
"Not that much", she looked out of the window with a smile on her face as they held hands.

Halmoni's house
"Halmoni we're here.", Ji Pyeong said.
"We? Who we? Dalmi also came?" Halmoni said while guessing the name of the guest.
Dalmi's mom said, "no, omoni, she is someone else"
"Halmoni, I am Dr. Sung Jia. Remember me?"
"Oh, that pretty girl? You came with Good Boy?", Halmoni smiled
"Yes, halmoni. She came with me to meet you", Ji Pyeong said.
"Sit, sit Jia. Have you had your dinner?", Cha An-hyun asked her
"Just bring the food. Don't ask", halmoni scolded Cha An-hyun.
Jia lowered her face and blushed, after a long time she is getting a family treatment.
"Halmoni, halmoni, look what we got", Dalmi entered the house running.
"Dalmi, careful", Dosan said.
Seeing Ji pyeong and Jia, Dalmi stopped herself.
Jia was looking at Dalmi, "wow, she is so beautiful", Jia thought.
"Who is she?", Dalmi asked.
Jia stood up, as well as Ji Pyeong,
"She is Dr. Sung Jia, my girlfriend", Ji Pyeong introduced her.
Jia was startled, girlfriend? when did this happen?! She looked at Ji Pyeong in utter shock. Ji Pyeong was just smiling at Dalmi.
"Oh, I see. Hello Dr. Sung, nice to meet you", Dalmi shook hands with her with a smile on her face.
Jia looked at Dosan, "Oh he is Seo Dalmi-ssi's husband, Mr. Nam Do San", Ji Pyeong said.
Dosan gave her a warm smile and Jia smiled back.
That evening they all were discussing about their old days, and Jia came to know how Ji Pyeong wrote the fake letters to Dalmi. She came to know about everything and how they still cherish those days. Ji Pyeong was the angel in Seo Dalmi and Nam Do San's story.
Jia looked into Ji Pyeong's face, his smile has a tint of pain. Their eyes met, Jia assured him that she will always choose him, over everything.
Jia's phone rang. It was Eunji.
"Hello, Eunjiah, are you home?"
"Yes, unnie, but I guess we need plumbing services. Everything has been flooded", Eunji almost cried.
"What? Okay wait I'm coming"
Jia and Ji Pyeong left and hurried to her place.
The bathroom pipe was wrecked and it would take days to fix it. So, Ji Pyeong asked both of them to move into his place for a few days. Eunji's ecstasy was overflowing, after all who doesn't want to stay in a high rise apartment opposite to Han river?!

Hello everyone! Double update today. Hope you like it. Please vote and share... Thank you..♥️♥️