Moving On

"Can I ask you something, Mr. Han?", Eunji asked while she was sitting in the backseat of Ji Pyeong's car. He was driving them to his place.
"Yes Eunji-ssi", Ji Pyeong replied.
"Is something going on between you two?"
"Eunjiah", Jia stopped her.
"What? Why are you shouting? I am talking to Mr. Han", Eunji was determined.
"Eunji-ssi, we will discuss this once we reach home. I promise", Ji Pyeong replied.
"That means you are going out. Why didn't you tell me? Since when is this going on?", Eunji was disappointed with the fact that she was not even having a clue about her sister's relationship.
"You are misunderstanding everything, stop overthinking", Jia said.
Eunji turned her head toward the window and didn't say a word further.
Ji Pyeong looked at her through the rearview mirror and then at Jia, "Great similarities between the two", he thought.

Halmoni's place
"Is the girl pretty?" Halmoni asked Cha An-hyun.
"Yes, omoni. Very pretty.", An-hyun replied.
"Ah, thank you Lord. Finally I can die peacefully"
"Omoni, don't say such inauspicious words", An-hyun stopped her.
"She ate well?" Halmoni asked again.
"Yes, omoni. Now have some rest. I'm sure Han Ji Pyeong will be happy with her.", Cha An-hyun assured her.

After reaching his apartment, Ji Pyeong showed them there rooms and asked them to freshen up.
He called Jia and told her, "Jia-ssi, I think you should tell her about us"
Jia nodded.

Jia went to Eunji's room, who was just sitting on the bed thinking something.
"Eunjiah, can we talk for a while?", Jia asked.
Eunji nodded.
"Don't be mad. Though it started a few days back, but it was just today that I realized I like him enough." Jia said in a calm voice.
"I am not mad, I really like him as a person, but, Unnie, will you be happy with him?", Eunji asked Jia with a motherly vibe, as if she was doing her duty.
Jia smiled and held her cheeks and said, "oh my pretty girl, when did you grow up so much?"
"Ah unnie, I'm giving up. You always make fun of me", Eunji was a queen in throwing tantrums.
Jia held her hand and said,"It's all about a leap of faith. Nothing is guaranteed in this life, but nothing happens until we put our trust into that in the first place."
Eunji's eyes welled up.
"Oh you are crying!", Jia pampered her.
"No, they are tears of happiness. I am happy for you", saying this Eunji hugged her sister without the intention of letting her go.

Yongsan's room
Yongsan was on a business video call with some clients from Silicon Valley. His doorbell rang, and he was unable to hear it.
His phone rang. Chulsan was calling.
"Excuse me, but I have to take this call up",
"Hello, speak", Yongsan prompted him
"Open the door jerk", Chuksan said.
"My door code is 3758, enter"
Chulsan entered the house, took a beer out of the fridge and sat on the couch. After Yongsan's conference got over he said, "Find a good wedding planner, I will propose her next week"
"Woah!!! Sa-ha nim will accept it? Are you sure?", Yongsan teased him.
"I will propose her in a grand style. There will be no scope for rejection my dear friend.", Chulsan bragged.
"Hahaha... I mean, just in case....", Yongsan laughed.
"Huh.. That won't happen, well, worry about yourself. When are you going to find a girl and get married?", Chulsan asked.
"You never know, maybe the day before your marriage", Yongsan laughed again.

Ji Pyeong's apartment
In an unfamiliar place, Jia was having difficulty in sleeping. She woke up and stood near the long window looking at the beautiful Han river. It gave a sense of calmness.
"Unable to sleep?", Ji Pyeong's voice came from behind.
"Huh? Oh... When did you come?", Jia asked.
"Just now. Woke up to have some water" Ji Pyeong added, "we can talk if you want. Tomorrow's weekend anyway"
"Sorry, we bothered you. I should have checked the pipes earlier", Her voice was so soft.
"Honestly, I am more than happy that someone is staying with me", Ji Pyeong smiled.
"I misunderstood you when we first met. I am sorry for that Mr. Han. I am grateful to God that He sent you to me", Jia held his hand with a hesitation. Ji Pyeong grabbed her hand tightly.

Dosan and Dalmi's room
"Dosanah, I love you", Dalmi sat beside him on the bed making puppy eyes.
"Huh? Are you okay?", Dosan teased her.
"How I really wish that your EQ should have been equal to your IQ, Nam Do San", saying this in despair, Dalmi went to sleep.
"I have quite a high EQ, believe me", Dosan argued.
"Really? How much? 50?", Dalmi got up instantly.
"Are you crazy? Well it's slight above 90.", Dosan bragged.
Dalmi again went to sleep and said, "right.. fine.."
"Ah well, hyung is finally dating. I am so happy for him", Dosan said.
"Hmm... I knew it that he was dating the day I saw him on the highway. But I didn't expect it to be a doctor.", Dalmi replied.
-"Why? What's wrong with a doctor? Moreover she is pretty"
-"Oh no, nothing's wrong with it. I am also happy for him. All he wanted in his life was a family of his own.", Dalmi reminisced those days when they used to spend the weekends together. Mr. Han used to be happy like a baby. That Han Ji Pyeong nearly vanished after Dosan came back. Today she again saw that smile, but she wasn't the reason behind it anymore.
Dosan hugged his lovely wife and slept with a smile on his face.

Hankuk Hospital
Today was the day Jia started with her Resident-ship. A whole new journey started for her. She and Ara entered the doctor's lounge, changed into scrubs and got ready to begin their day.
All other doctors reported to Dr. Sang-hoon. Jia, Ara and Lee Min-jun got posted in the ER for a month.
They were guided by other surgeons and medicine graduates.
All of them were checking up on the regular patients, meanwhile, a few ambulances brought 12 injured patients, victims of 3-car collision, which included two children too.
And that's how, there first day at Hankuk started.

Hello guys! Thanks for more than 2k reads.  Vote and Comment below..♥️♥️