The Small World

In the meantime, the CEO of Star Herald was taken into custody after the complaint lodgement by Cheongmeyong company and SH Venture Capital. He was a 23 y/o guy with thick glasses and dishevelled hair.
"Officer, I thought she is a celebrity. She looked so pretty. Please let me go. I won't repeat it again.", he begged to the officer who was unmoved by his plead.
"What's your name? This is the last time I am asking", the officer was done with him.
"Lee Jong-hoon", he said.
"Where is your guardian? Give me their contact details"
After almost an hour his elder sister came running towards him.
"Jong-hoon! What is this?", She was none other than Ara, Jia's friend.
"Noona, sorry.", his voice was unheard as the officer spoke, "Ms Lee, your brother has clicked photographs of a famous investor during his vacation with his girlfriend. Unfortunately, they sued him. You can settle down the case with them or pay them the compensation"
Ara cursed Jong-hoon with eyes, "officer,may I know the identity of the victim?"
"Yes, of course. Mr. Han Ji Pyeong from SH Venture Capital", the officer showed her the photographs clicked by her brother.
Ara was startled after seeing the photographs, but her expression did not reveal anything. She was calm and composed, sorting things out in her mind.
She looked up at the officer and said, "I want to meet Mr. Han and settle this down in a one-to-one meeting. I will compensate for everything.Can I?"
"Well, yeah, I will contact you after I set up an appointment with him", the officer cooperated.
After setting up an appointment with Ji Pyeong, the Lee siblings were discharged from the police station.

Outside the police station, Jong-hoon kept on apologizing for his stupidity.
Ara indicated him to stop and said,"Be careful next time onwards. I cannot save you everytime.", she sat on her car and drove off.
"Why does she live such a lowly life when her boyfriend is a billionaire?", Ara murmured.
The sun was set and Jia's night shift just started. All she had to do today was just routine check ups of the patients. After completing her round, she came in the common room and sat on her place. Min-jun gave her a chocolate bar. She thanked him and ate it.
"Had dinner?", He asked.
"No. Just completed my round. Let's go and eat something", as she got up from her seat Ara entered the room.
"Sung Jia, can we talk?"
Min-jun kept looking at them as Ara dragged her out from the room.
"Ara, what happened?"
"Are...you... dating...Han Ji Pyeong?"
Jia was taken a back.
"Shocked? How I know?", Ara asked, sarcastically, "well, you aren't I guess, because if you did you must not have been living such a lowly life", Ara was leaving the room after saying this.
"Ara, you should wait for my answer", Jia continued as Ara turned back, "Yes, we are dating. Han Ji Pyeong is my boyfriend"
Ara was surprised, there was a smile on her face, more like a smirk.
"Well, don't tell this to everyone. You never know what might happen!", She enjoyed the fact that she knew her secret.
"I think you are very much interested in other's life, Ara-ssi, but, let me tell you one thing; I know if I date someone famous I have to face the consequences, so don't worry about me and get ready for your rounds, you are getting late.", and Jia pointed out at her wrist watch and left the room.

The next day, a one-to-one meeting was scheduled between Ji Pyeong and Ara.
Her presence was too strong, a daughter of a famous conglomerate.
"Good morning, Director Han, heard a lot about you", Ara entered the room.
Ji Pyeong's demeanor was cold, his gaze was narrow with no smile on his face. He acknowledged her and asked her seat on the chair opposite to him.
"Compensation. You said, right? What should be the right amount of compensation Miss Lee? What do you think?", Han Ji Pyeong said.
"Are you sure you want compensation? Because I think you might reconsider your decision Mr. Han!"
"My time is precious Miss Lee"
"Must be, so let's just cut to the chase Mr. Han, take your complaint back, I will take Sung Jia's secret to my grave", Ara smirked.
Han Ji Pyeong was stunned, "how does she know Jia?", He thought.
"I can read your mind, Mr. Han. I am Jia's colleague, Dr. Lee Ara", giving him a few seconds to think, she continued, "I was the one who helped her out on the day of your first date, to choose the dress and all. Well, if I can make things for her, I can break them too. So take your complaint back", she stopped.
"Are you by any chance blackmailing me Miss Lee?"
"YES! You understand me so well",  Ara raised her eyebrows in joy.
"Okay, deal. I am an investor. I know it when a deal is going to profit me. But, if, anyhow you lay a finger on Jia-ssi, that would be a dead end for you. You may leave", saying this he called up the police station and took back his complaint against Jong-hoon.
Ara stood up and bowed out of courtesy and left the room with a sense of pride.
As soon as Ara left the room, Ji Pyeong sighed heavily, "Aish! What did just happen? ", He sweared at himself.

Hello guys! Tried to spice it up a bit. Please give your valuable feedback in the comments :))))