Turning Points

Jia's place..
"Unnie, tell me now, what were you doing with Mr. Han there?", Eunji was way more curious to know about Han Ji Pyeong's presence around her sister.
"He came to meet his grandma in the same hospital where I have been placed today. We accidentally met there. Now stop!", Jia answered her while washing the vegetables she was going to cook.
"I don't believe it, unnie. I'm sure something more is going on", Eunji teased her.
What's wrong with this girl, Jia thought to herself. How can a man like Han Ji Pyeong will ever look at her with those eyes?! He was The Han Ji Pyeong- angel investor of South Korea. Pretty sure there are many beautiful and competent women who are interested in him. Such a perfect man he is! Anybody would fall for him.
After cooking the dinner, she sat to see a few medical journals. Something caught her eyes.
'COSMETIC SURGERY', the opportunity to make others feel beautiful, moreover, smile correction is a thing nowadays. Jia started reading each and every article on the topic. Her eyes were twinkling while reading them.
Her phone rang, the name was not visible.
"Hello", Jia answered the call.
"Han Ji Pyeong here", the voice was as soft as it can be.
"Mr. Han, you reached home safely?", Jia asked.
"Yes, I did. I was wondering whether you are free tomorrow so we can grab dinner together. Today's lunch was incomplete.", Ji Pyeong was hopeful after today.
Jia's face was turning red. Did he just....ask her out?!
"Yes, sure Mr. Han. You can text me the time and place. I will reach there on time."
"Oh no worries! I will pick you up at 7 PM" Ji Pyeong added, "Good night Jia-ssi"
"Yes, Good night Mr. Han", Jia greeted him while smiling.
Eunji overheard the conversation.
Something is fishy! She thought to herself. She will find it out soon.

Dalmi and Dosan's Room
"Dosan-ah, come for the dinner. The table is set", Dalmi sneaked into his study where he was working on a project they were soon going to launch.
"Dalmiyah, did hyung call you about the 'solar power car' project?", Dosan asked Dalmi while he stood up from his seat.
"Aani, haven't seen him after morning. I told him to visit Halmoni, but after that he was not seen in and around Sandbox", Dalmi added, "Mr. Han is getting more and more adventurous with increasing age, haha!"
"Adventurous?", confused Dosan was searching for the answer.
"Yes, he is really active in each and every projects CEO Hong Jiseok is coming up with, he literally donated 300 million won to them on the very first meet. Very unusual of Mr. Han", Dalmi tsk-ed her tongue.
"Woah! He has changed a lot. Call him up and ask him if he's okay. It's not usual of him of not reviewing the business plan", Dosan said while eating the first bite of dinner.
"Mmm why don't you do it yourself and not always order me around Nam Do San?", Dalmi replied.
"Okay okay I'm calling hyung up".
Dosan dialled Han Ji Pyeong's number.
-"Hello hyung? Are you okay?", Dosan asked Ji Pyeong.
-"Yes, Why? What would happen to me?"
-"Aani, Dalmi said that you were 'invisible' the whole day today. Are you dating someone?"
-"what? No no no.. I went to see halmoni and then something came up.", Ji Pyeong stuttered.
-"ok hyung! By the way, did you check the project file?"
-"oh Dosan-ah! I forgot it completely! I left it on my desk, I'll check it out tomorrow and will let Dalmi know about the prospects"
-"hmmm okay hyung. Take care", Saying this, Dosan hung up.
Turning towards Dalmi he said, "Hyung is dating someone"
Dalmi was taken by surprise, "and, how do you know about that?", She asked
"Because he forgot....WORK", Dosan continued to eat.

Delight Café
In jae was sitting in front of Yongsan, in utter disbelief. Why did she come? She barely has time to visit omma and halmoni, but she is sitting with Yongsan without utilizing her time in work.
"CEO Seo, don't always work, look a bit outside of it too.", Yongsan teased In jae.
"Yongsan-ssi, do you have anything important to say?", In jae said in a sassy tone.
"Yes, I do, but it's not related to work", In jae kept on listening while he talked, "and I want you to hear me out", Yongsan added
"Go ahead", In-jae took a sip of her coffee.
"I like you CEO Seo, and it's high time I confess", Yongsan said with a sincere voice.
In jae choked on her coffee, coughed and said, "WHAT?"
"Yes, Injae-ssi, I know......", Before he could complete the sentence Injae was up from her seat.
"Yongsan-ssi, stop right now. I don't want this conversation to go ahead anymore. I think you have got a wrong idea about me. Well, I'm sorry but I won't be able to accept your feelings. Thank you for the coffee", without waiting for his reply Injae left the place.
Yongsan followed her and said, "CEO Seo, I am sorry for hurting you in any way, but I am sincere about this. I would like you to give it a thought"
Injae didn't turn back and left with her car.
Yongsan was dumped, but he expected this and that is the reason he likes her, her resilience.

Life is strange, we never know how it manages to change the aspects of relationships in moments. The unpredictability 'life' holds is what makes it a journey worth living for. That night, Han Ji Pyeong was fast asleep, with a sweet smile on his face. Jia was thrilled looking forward to her future endeavours. Dalmi and Dosan were laughing their hearts out while reminiscing old days when they were just rookies in the world of start-ups, but that's how everyone starts. Everyone has their unique journey. Tonight's 'the' most confused, surprised human being was Seo Injae. Devoid of feeling of love and warmth, she didn't know if it was worth the risk, his words were echoing in her thoughts.

Hello guys! Sorry for the late update, was busy taking exams. Vote if you like it, and thank you so much for reading it. I will wait for feedbacks in the comment section..