Girlfriend

Jia entered her house, closed the door, stood there, kept her hand on her mouth and "Aaaaaaaa... He is so handsome and such a gentleman. Oh wait! Why am I acting like a teenage girl crushing over her first love? No way. Sung Jia, come to your senses", she said to herself.
Saying this she went to freshen up, swinging her head left to right.
"Who screamed? Who? Who?", Eunji came out of her room in a snap, "Was I imagining things? Aani.. someone screamed. Is it Unnie?" She continued her blabbering.

Dalmi and Dosan's Place
"You were right, Mr. Han is acting strange", Dalmi said while flipping the pages of a magazine.
"Ummm... suddenly... what's up with you? Thinking about Mr. Han", Dosan teased her.
"He avoided me today, that's kind of bothering me", Dalmi said.
"Why? Don't think too much. Maybe he is just plain busy", Dosan assured her.
"Hmm", Dalmi agreed without arguing much about it.
Dosan looked at her, and his laptop episodically, like a pendulum.

Cheongmeyong company shareholders meeting
Han Ji Pyeong was ready with his review on the solar car project. All in the room were waiting for CTO Nam Do San to enter.
Dalmi was done preparing her PPT on the topic.
Nam Do San entered looking all cool and dashing in his suit.
"I'm sorry for being late everybody, something came up, can we all start?", He said.
"Yes, we are here to discuss on our latest project of a 'solar power self-driving car', and if it becomes successful we can go ahead with the permit license issuance.", Dalmi stated.
"So, Director Han, what's your take on the proposal?", Injae asked.
"Well, I went through the presentation, and it surely is very innovative, but I guess something's bothering me", Ji Pyeong said.
"May I know what is it?", Dalmi asked
"If someone is driving the car for a long trip, and it's a whole night trip, how's he going to save the energy, because it needs a lot of time to take up it's energy from the sun, right?"
"Well, we have thought about it, and we want to include traditional car batteries into it too as a back up", Yongsan replied.
"Solar battery plus normal batteries, do you know it's going to increase the price, Yong San-ssi? Moreover the performance, will it be good enough. I doubt", Han Ji Pyeong crossed him.
"Yes, it is", Yong San replied in a mild tone.
"So, the main objective of leading this project for the common people is going to be difficult, because our target is not the rich but the common people. I would suggest you to find a way out so that the price can be met along with the quality, the performance. I'm sure the developers are smart enough to come up with new ideas", Han Ji Pyeong ended his review there.
"Yes, I agree to Director Han, okay let's wrap it up here and get back to work.", CEO Seo Injae concluded.
Dalmi nodded but Dosan wasn't satisfied. He looked at Dalmi, and Dalmi assured him by looking at his eyes.
"Mr. Han!", Dalmi called him out.
"Yes, Dalmi-ssi"
"Are you avoiding me?", She asked.
"I guess you are mistaken, it was never my intention to avoid you, sorry if you felt like that", Ji Pyeong went to his cabin after bluntly answering her.
"Did I do something wrong?!", Dalmi thought to herself. "Is this the same Han Ji Pyeong I knew 4 years back?"

Han Ji Pyeong's cabin
"Director Han, you have got a visitor", Park Dongcheon said.
"Who?", Ji Pyeong asked
"I don't know her, but she is very pretty, Sung Jia she said"
Without listening the rest Ji Pyeong rushed towards the door.
"Jia-ssi hi..", Ji Pyeong was panting.
"Hi, oh, you ran here? Sorry I didn't inform you. Wanted to give you this", she handed him a lunchbox.
"Oh thank you so much, what are you doing today evening?", Ji Pyeong asked her.
"No plans yet, right now I am going to the hospital", she replied hoping he would ask her out.
"I am going to halmoni's house today to spend some time with her. Would you like to accompany me?"
"I'd love to", Jia's smile was brighter than the stars.
"Great, I will pick you up from the hospital", Ji Pyeong said flaunting his dimples.
Ji pyeong opened the lunchbox, songpyeon. How did she know that he likes songpyeon more than anything else? He tasted one, delicious!
"Why are you eating those alone?", Park Dongcheon asked in a complaining tone.
"Oh, I forgot. Come everyone, have some", as soon as Ji Pyeong called them, they gathered like bees near his lunchbox.

"Well, Director Han, who was she?", Park Dongcheon asked him after everyone left the office.
"My girlfriend!", Ji Pyeong replied him, took his jacket and said
"You worked too much today, go home now", and left.
"Girlfriend? Really? Ahh I don't believe. He must be joking", Park Dongcheon said to himself.
Dalmi who was standing near the cabin overheard the conversation.

Seo Injae's cabin
Injae was busy looking into articles on her laptop while someone knocked the door and entered. Kim Yongsan.
"Ye Yongsan-ssi, have something to say?" Injae asked without looking at him
"How about we exclude the traditional batteries?", He said.
"Huh? Then how will it get charged up? Didn't you hear Mr. Han?", Injae was surprised.
"We still need to come up with that, but how about we just use solar batteries, it will reduce the price as well the car will become lighter in weight", Yongsan got a point.
"Hmmm... Not bad, for that we need to develop better solar batteries with great car performance. Are you ready for that? It may take more than a year or two", Injae asked him
"I'm ready, as long as the CEOs are", Yongsan smiled at her.
"Well, let me talk to Dalmi, I will let you know tomorrow", Injae replied.
Yongsan was leaving while she called him out.
"Had dinner?"
He turned back, surprised.
"Not yet"
"There's a nice place I know. The food is good. Bother to join?", Injae asked him trying to look cool.
"Anytime", Yongsan replied smiling.

Guys, thank you for reading this. I would love to hear your opinions on the story. Please vote, comment and share. Thank you :)))