Righteous

It was raining hard, Oh Jun-ki took a day off and was completing his school work. Exams were near. He heard something falling in the kitchen, it was his mother.
"Mom!", He ran towards the kitchen. His sister was fast asleep.
He called the emergency and asked for an ambulance. Her pulse was too low. He was panicking, his sister was crying beside him when she woke up and saw her mother unconscious.
Jun-ki feared only one thing, will he lose his mother like he lost his father?! God can't be this unfair to a 16 year old.

In half an hour, the ambulance arrived, the health workers intubated her in the ambulance.
Her pulse was dropping as the health workers tried to keep her alive. As soon as they reached the hospital emergency, Jun-ki saw Jia standing near a patient checking her vitals.
He ran towards her, his mom being shifted from the stretcher to a bed.
"Noona, noona, save my mom, noone please!", He cried.
Jia called the fourth year resident and rushed towards his mother.
"Myocardial infarction", the resident announced.
"We need to do immediate surgery, otherwise we may lose the patient, prepare the OT", he ordered.
"Noona, she will return, right?", Jun-ki held her hand.
Jia consoled him and said, "The surgeons will try their best. Hold on till then.", She followed the patient to the OT.
Jia asked the fourth year resident about the surgeon who will be performing the surgery.
"Sunbae, who's going to operate? We may lose the patient"
"I will inform Dr. Go Dong-min about it", the resident rushed towards the doctor's lounge.
Dr. Dong-min was busy talking with a V.I.P who's also a trustee in the hospital.
"Professor!", the resident called out.
Dr. Dong-min didn't lend an ear.
"Professor, we have an emergency patient. You need to operate. Other CS professors are not on the shift", he said in one-go.
Dr. Dong-min excused himself from the guest and came towards the resident, "can't you see I'm in a meeting? Tell any fellow to operate. I can't", saying this he went back to his guest.

On the other side Jia was getting anxious, why are they taking so long to come?!
The resident somehow managed to convince a third year CS fellow, who himself was nervous to operate, gathered all his courage just to save a patient.
Both of them came to the OT, Jia was relieved to see a surgeon,
"Is he going to operate?", She asked.
"Yes, I am going inside with him, but if you can please inform Dr. Dong-min to come to the OT", he gave her a heads up.
Jia understood the situation, this has happened before too.
She ran towards the doctor's lounge to see Dr. Dong-min. Now the entry inside the lounge was also prohibited. Two men were standing at the door.
"Excuse me, can I talk to Professor Dong-min?", Jia asked one of them.
"After an hour", he replied with a straight face.
"A patient might die, I need to talk", she begged.
"After an hour", he again replied the same thing.
"Do you think the patient will make it after an hour?!", She shouted.
The man did not reply.
"Aish! Idiots!", Jia took a deep breath, "should I call Ji Pyeong-ssi? No, no. I need to solve this myself. What should I do?", She thought.
Looking at the built of the men, Jia was of no comparison. She raced her mind crazily. Bingo!
She called up Min-jun and told him something on the phone. Min-jun came running from the Periodontology department.
"These two men?", He asked discreetly.
Jia nodded.
"Ok, Jia-ssi. Let's go!", He and Jia went towards the door and tried to sneak in, and the men held them.
"We are doctors! You can't do this to us", amidst all this chaos, someone opened the door from inside. It was Professor Dong-min.
"Sir! Sir! We need you in the operating room. The third year fellow can mess it up a big time. He needs your guidance sir!", Jia said.
"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE?!", He shouted.
"Sir we...", As soon as Min-jun spoke, he was interrupted, "you idiots! Can't you see I'm busy with the guests?", Dong-min again shouted.
Jia came two steps forward, "sorry to disturb you sir, but there's only one senior CS surgeon on the shift today. We are helpless about this", As soon as Jia finished a tight slap landed on her face. That blow was strong enough to make her almost fall as Min-jun held her quickly.
"Professor!", A man came out of the washroom. The Hospital was planning to build more V.I.P wards, and the trustee brought an investor with him to look into plan. It was none other than Han Ji Pyeong.
Seeing Jia's reddened face, his blood pressure shot up instantly.
He came in front of Dong-min and said, "Is this how you treat your juniors and women?"
Jia was shocked to see him there. She remembered his text, "I have a surprise for you today", little did she know this would be the surprise.
She was embarrassed, this is not how she's been treated, today was an exception, but this kind of behaviour should never be excused.
She held Ji Pyeong's arm and stopped him. Looked into arrogant Dong-min's eyes and said, "I don't respect those whose greed is greater than their sense of duty. And I don't forgive those who doesn't have a minimum sense of respect towards others", she stamped on his foot making him scream out of pain,
"Ahh! How dare you?", He said agonizing in pain.
"The return gift", Jia said while tears were rolling down her cheeks. She has never faced such humiliation before.
"Professor Dong-min, let me make myself clear, I cannot invest in your hospital anymore.", Han Ji Pyeong said in a harsh way.
"Director Han, it was a mistake Director Han. I am extremely sorry", Dong-min knelt down on his knees.
"Say sorry to her and not me", Ji Pyeong's eyes were red.
"I am sorry doctor.. I am extremely sorry", Dong-min shamelessly begged in front of her.
"Get ready to operate and don't waste your time kneeling here in front of me", Jia's voice was shaking.
Dong-min looked at Ji Pyeong. He gestured him to do as she says. Dong-min nodded and stood up quickly.
"Professor Dong-min, let me inform you one more thing!" Ji Pyeong's face inched closer to his.
"Don't you dare to talk harshly to her. She is my girlfriend", he said this in his ears and pulling back he signaled him to keep quiet.
Dong-min was totally covered in cold sweats.

After all this, Dong-min joined the fellow Surgeon at the right time making the surgery a successful one.
Jun-ki was more than grateful. He kept on bowing in front of Jia, Ji Pyeong and Min-jun.
"He is Eunji's boyfriend", Jia introduced him to Ji Pyeong.
Ji Pyeong gladly patted his back while Min-jun kept looking at Jia's wounded face. He handed her an ointment and some painkillers.
"It may hurt today. Don't forget to take the medicines", Min-jun said.
"Oh I forgot! Meet him Ji Pyeong-ssi, he is my friend, Lee Min-jun"
Han Ji Pyeong remembered the car call, 'Minjunahh'.
The little monster of jealousy poked him.
"Oh! I am her boyfriend! Director of SH Venture Capital, Mr. Han Ji Pyeong", he introduced himself with a swag.
"Are you somehow bragging?", Min-jun asked humbly.
Ji Pyeong instantly found a resemblance of him with Dosan.
"I am just being honest", Ji Pyeong answered like he did 4 years ago.
Jia was surprisingly amazed by his charms.

A chapter exclusively on Jia and Ji Pyeong. Love you all.. keep reading and keep voting.. comment your feedbacks.♥️♥️♥️