Good News

Ji Pyeong and Jia rushed to Sandbox, Ji Pyeong still trying to connect Dosan, but in vain.
"Where the hell he is?", Ji Pyeong was worried as hell. Although he prompted Dongcheon to take Dalmi to a hospital, his heartbeat was getting faster and louder.
"Don't worry, she will be alright", Jia tapped on his hand.

After they reached the hospital, both of them ran into the entrance and Ji Pyeong asked about Dalmi in the reception.
"She's been taken to the emergency sir, this way"
Ji Pyeong ran, and Jia tried to catch up with him.

Dalmi was laying on a bed, her eyes were closed and her face was pale. Dongcheon came towards Ji Pyeong, "Director Han, thank God you're here. Doctors are not telling me anything, they want her husband to come"
"Who's her doctor?", Jia asked,
Dongcheon pointed out at a lady.
Jia walked up to her and asked,"Hello doctor, May I know what's wrong with that patient?"
"We are waiting for her husband, she is still a bit weak. We have put her up in I.V. line"
"I am her sister. You can tell me. I am a doctor myself", Jia insisted
"Oh I see, she is pregnant, she was unaware of the fact, and probably didn't take proper meals too. Infact she sleep deprived."

Jia didn't know how to react. It's a good news but they were unable to give this news to the father of the baby.

After having a small talk with the doctor she came back smiling. Ji Pyeong was curious, "what did she say? Why are you smiling?"
"Don't worry Ji Pyeong-ssi, it's a good news", Jia broke the news.
Meanwhile Dalmi's eyes started to move, she slightly opened her eyes.
"Ah, my head", trying to touch her forehead she realised the cannula being attached to her arm.
Ji Pyeong went near her, "are you okay now?"
"Why am I here? My head is paining", she said, her voice was barely audible.
"You passed out in the office. Luckily Dongcheon-ssi went to your office and saw you unconscious", Ji Pyeong replied.
"Dosanah?"
"We are trying to contact him, something's wrong with his phone maybe, we are unable to reach him.", Dongcheon said.
Dalmi, unable to move her body at all, closed her eyes again.
"Let me try again", Dongcheon dialed Dosan's number; "oh it's ringing, hello, Nam Do San-ssi, where are you?"
"Hello, Dongcheon-ssi, I am at the Sandbox now, I went out leaving Dalmi here but she's not here"
"We were trying to contact you..."
"Yes, yes, my phone was broken, that's why I went out to repair it. It took time."
"Dalmi-ssi is in the hospital"
"What?!"
"Yes I am texting you the address, please come soon"

Do San was there in no time.
"Dalmiyah!", Dosan almost screamed, "you okay?"
Jia was startled, Ji Pyeong knew this is the normal Nam Do San, after all none other than Dalmi was in the hospital bed.
Dalmi held his hand and said, "Dosanah, what took you so long?"
"The phone..urrgh..", Dosan's tears were ready to leave his eyes.
"Dosanah, I can't love you anymore", Dalmi said
"Why? I am sorry, don't do this to me. I won't ever leave you alone and go anywhere. I promise"

Jia, Ji Pyeong and Dongcheon were enjoying Dalmi's way of teasing him.
"No, Dosanah. I can't. I have someone else who I love more than you"
"Who?", He looked at Ji Pyeong.
Ji Pyeong controlled his smile and said, "no no not me, not at all"
Dosan again looked back at Dalmi, tears rolling down his cheeks.
"Well...I have someone...a part of me...and a part of you...", Dalmi smiled
"Who?? No, it can't be. How can you love someone else. We are married", Dosan started to cry out loudly.
Jia's mouth was hanging open. "Is this man for real?", She thought.
"Nam Do San, listen to me. You are really something. How can you not take the hint? You are going to be a Dad soon", Dalmi shouted with all her might.
"Huh????" Dosan stopped crying, "really?", his smile was brighter than the Sun.
He covered his face with his hands and said, "You scared me", and then hugged Dalmi tight.
Ji Pyeong, Jia and Dongcheon had eye contacts and decided to leave.
They left the couple who were unaware of everything else going on around them. Their happiness was immense.

Ji Pyeong was in his car with Jia. They were stuck in traffic.
"It always feels good to return from the hospital with some good news. Isn't it?", Jia said
"Yeah.. It feels great to have a family", Ji Pyeong replied. There was no trace happiness or sadness on his face. It was all blank.
"Let's go for a mini vacation", Jia said softly
"Mini vacation? But your resident-ship has just started"
"I know, let's go on this weekend. Just two days and two of us.", Jia insisted
"What about Eunji?"
"She can manage. I will tell her to stay at her friend's place"
The red light turned to green.
"Ohkayyy!", Ji Pyeong stepped on the accelerator.
Jia smiled all through the way home.

Hello guys! Hope you enjoyed today's update.. Vote, comment and share.. thanks for reading ♥️♥️