The Start

Jia was on her way to Eunji's school. She needs to know who dared to beat up her sister.
"Unnie, don't overreact there okay? People make mistakes and they should be excused a few times", Eunji begged Jia
"Eunjiah, do u think I am petty?", Jia asked her.
"Yeah!", Eunji replied and turned her head to avoid eye contact with her sister.
Jia looked at Eunji as if she was cursing with her eyes.

EUNJI' SCHOOL
"Yaa Oh Jun-ki, meet my sister", Eunji called Jun-ki screaming at the top of her voice.
A boy of Eunji's age turned back.
He looked a bit scared, as if caught in an act.
Jia went straight towards him and asked, "so you fought with my sister?"
"No, I did", a girl's voice came out of nowhere, "I am his girlfriend. Tell your sister, not to flirt with my boyfriend or else she will always get the same treatment from me"
"Oh I see, so this was the case. I think you are in an illusion, my sister is not a kind to flirt with boys, and even if she does so, who gave you the right to comment on her late parents?"
The girl was quiet. Her eyes wandering avoiding eye contact with Jia.
"Bullying can never be an act of pride. It always makes you look inferior to the one who is kind and empathetic. Understood?", Jia added.
"What? Inferior? Do you know who I am?", the girl was furious.
"No, and I don't want to. Just remember that Eunji is not alone. She has me", without giving her a chance to speak, Jia held Eunji's hand and left the spot.
"Okay! Let's see! You will pay for it!", the girl shouted and Jun-ki was stopping her from doing so.

"oh Unnie daebak! You are so cool", Eunji was amazed by her sister's style.
Jia smirked.

Jia was on her way to her university. The last few days of internship are always special, you drift away from your friends after such a long med-school journey, but today she was more excited about her date with Han Ji Pyeong. The bus stopped at the station near her university. After getting off, she saw Ara in her car. It's always good to belong from a rich family, Jia thought to herself.
Ara got off from her car, and saw Jia walking towards the entrance.
"Hey! Sung Jia!", She called her out.
Jia turned back and smiled, "hey!"
"Wait for me", Ara ran a bit to catch up with her.
Ara was wearing a designer jumpsuit which complemented her figure well.
"Woah! You look amazing today", Jia complimented her.
"Oh thank you, you look beautiful as always", Ara said smiling.
Ara looks in a good mood today, it's very rare to see her smile.
They both entered their department, with lots of patients in the waiting room. Without wasting anymore time they went to the changing room, because it seems today will be a busy day.
It was already 6 PM in the evening when they completed all their work and finally changed into their own clothes.
"I am running too late", Jia said in a panicky voice.
"For what? Working hours are already over", Ara giggled.
"No, not that. For a date", Jia replied.
"Oh really? At what time is it?"
"He asked me to meet at 7 and it's already 6 here. I haven't even decided what to wear.", Jia said while walking towards the exit.
"Okay wait, do one thing, buy a dress and shoes, wear them and get going", Ara suggested.
"That seems to be a good idea, which store should I visit?", Jia was totally confused, nervous and panicky all at the same time.
Ara held her hand and said,"come with me" and took her to a designer showroom.
Jia was confused whether to enter the store or not, the clothes look very expensive for her.
"Oh come on, why to worry when I'm with you?", Ara dragged her inside.
After trying 5-6 dresses, they finally decided on a lavender coloured dress right above the knee length.
"Wow, you look so beautiful Sung Jia", Ara was taken by Jia's beauty.
They bought a pair of complementary shoes and she was all set.
"It seems like your choice in fashion is commendable, Thank you so much Ara for helping me out", Jia was said with a bright smile.
"Oh forget it, don't mention it", Ara replied.
Jia texted Ji Pyeong asking him to pick her up from a location near the store.
Ara left for her home asking Jia to tell her at night how her date went.

Han Ji Pyeong drove his white car that night.
He saw Jia standing all dolled up, she was looking gorgeous.
Ji Pyeong got off the car, opened his door for Jia. Their eyes met, she was looking indeed beautiful, he thought.
Ji Pyeong sat in the driver's seat, putting on his seat belt.
"You look beautiful", he said looking at Jia.
She was flustered, is this a dream?  Or is it really happening? Her mind was thinking all sorts possibilities.
"Jia-ssi, put on your seat belt"
Jia didn't seem to listen, she kept on thinking things.
Ji Pyeong gave her a confused look, "Jia-sii"
"Huh?? Oh yes yes!", Jia came to her senses and then put her seatbelt on.
While driving through the highway, Jia was quiet, not knowing what to say, "Mr. Han, how was your day?", Jia finally spoke.
"It was pretty good and yours?"
"Mine was a bit hectic"
"Are you tired?"
"Umm no nothing like that", Jia smiled awkwardly.
And there comes a red light.
Dalmi's car was behind Ji Pyeong's.
"Huh? Mr. Han's car. Isn't it? But he left office at 5", Dalmi thought to herself.
She took her phone and called up Ji Pyeong.
"Yeah Dalmi-ssi"
"Are you going somewhere Mr. Han?"
"Yes, why?"
"Hehe, I'm behind you".
Ji Pyeong looked at the rear view mirror. Yes it was Dalmi.
Jia looked at Ji Pyeong, seems like a girl is calling him.
"Oh Dalmi-ssi, I am a bit busy right now, do you have something to say?"
"No, no, nothing important. Will talk later"
"Yeah okay", after acknowledging her Ji Pyeong hung up.

"Is he with someone? He seemed to be avoiding me", A confused Dalmi said to herself.

After they reached the restaurant, Jia was surprised. The whole floor was empty.
"I rented it for tonight", saying this he drags the chair for making Jia sit.

"Thank you", Jia said softly.
A cake arrived, along with wine bottle.
Jia smiled at Ji Pyeong, "The arrangements are beautiful", she said smiling.
"Well, this is my first time. I was never too comfortable with date nights.", Ji Pyeong said looking directly into Jia's eyes, "I hope you liked it", he added.
After finishing the dinner, they both headed towards his car.
He drove off to Jia's place.
After she got off, she said, "Umm Mr. Han, I'm sorry, I couldn't buy a present, the time was short and I couldn't come up with anything", Jia eyes were almost begging forgiveness.
"Hahaha, don't worry, there's always a next time"
Hearing his answer, and seeing his dimples, Jia was totally flustered. She was smitten by him.
"Jia-ssi, sweet dreams", he called her again when she was going to enter her house.
"You too, sweet dreams"
After she went inside, Ji Pyeong sat in his car, smiled and smiled and smiled, like a baby.

Hello guys, vote and comment if you like it.. love you all for pouring so much love to my Fan fiction