Yes or No

Hankuk Hospital
Jia was in the common room reading some medical journals. A message popped up in her phone.
It was from Seo Dalmi.
"Jia-ssi, can we meet tomorrow? I have something to say".
Jia was a bit taken a back.
"Yes sure Dalmi-ssi. When and where do you want to meet?", Jia sent the text.
"Tonight, after your shift outside Hankuk. I will come and fetch you"
"Hmm okay", Jia replied.
Ara placed a cup of coffee on Jia's desk.
"Huh?", Jia looked at Ara.
"Umm you like milk coffee. Have some. I accidentally bought two", Ara awkwardly said.
"Thank you", Jia took the cup.
"Well, I am sorry Sung Jia", Ara whispered.
"Pardon me!", this was unbelievable, Lee Ara was sorry?!
"I will say this once, so listen carefully. I am sorry for my pettiness, and I believe you are way more stronger than me in terms of determination. That's why I tried to look down upon you. I know we can't get back to how we were, but I hope you won't keep any grudge against me", Ara said as her eyes welled up.
"Lee Ara!", Jia stood up from her chair, "are you crying?", She tried to sneak at her eyes as Ara turned her face away.
"Araya! These things happen between friends. I am also sorry, I kept it going!", Jia held her hands, "Araya, look at me. Don't cry! Aegyo!", Jia hugged her lightly and patted her back. The two friends reconciled.
The day passed by without much happening. Jia went her home and dozed off, putting down all her exhaustion into the bed. 9 more months and she will start with her scholarship program.
"Ji Pyeong-ssi didn't call me today", she suddenly thought, "is everything okay?"
She texted Ji Pyeong, "are you ok?"
No reply from the other side. She waited for an hour, made her dinner, ate it and went to bed.
"Let me call him", Jia called him up... No response. She jumped out of her bed and started to dress up.
"Something's definitely wrong!", She murmured.
"Eunjiah! I am going out for a bit..", she rushed out of the door, took a taxi to Ji Pyeong's apartment.
Her phone rang, Nam Do San was calling.
"Hello", she took the call.
"Hello, Jia-ssi can you please meet me at the departmental store near my house? It's urgent", he voice sounded worried.
"Nam Do San-ssi, Ji Pyeong-ssi is not receiving my calls, can you please contact him?"
"It's about him only. Meet me!"
Jia told the driver to change the destination and went to meet Nam Do San.
She got down from the taxi and ran towards Do San.
He handed over a letter to her, "Hyung asked me to give you this"

Get on the car with Do San, he will take you somewhere

Jia looked at Do San, "What's this all about?"
"Come with me"
They got on the car and he drove her to Hankuk.
Jia was worried as hell. She saw Dalmi standing outside Hankuk.
Do San stopped his car as Dalmi too got on.
"Can anyone tell me what's going on?", Jia asked.
"Don't worry, Director Han is fine. You will get to know soon"
Jia was getting restless, her  heart was crazily beating.
Soon they reached near halmoni's place. They saw a crowd standing outside her house.
"What's wrong?", Jia asked Dalmi.
"I am thinking the same", she answered.
Jia and Dalmi got off as Do san parked the car.
Jia went near the crowd, "Excuse me please!"
Yongsan, Chulsan, Saha, Injae all the employees of Cheongmeyong company were standing there together.
They all started to make way for Jia, she was confused.

Soon she saw Ji Pyeong and Halmoni standing with a big box which lighted up when Jia came near it.
"Ji Pyeong-ssi, I was so worried", she said.
Ji Pyeong smiled and opened the box, few balloons flew upwards and the cake appeared.
"Happy Birthday Jia-ssi", Ji Pyeong said.
As all of them started clapping and congratulating her, Ji Pyeong came near Jia who was both smiling and crying at the same time.
He opened a box of jewellery, "Do you want me to kneel down?", He asked teasing her.
"Aani! Don't kneel down", Jia said, she was overwhelmed with joy.
"How can I not?", Ji Pyeong knelt down in front of her and asked, "I want to spend my life with you. Will you give me the chance Jia-ssi?"
Everyone started hooting in joy.
Jia nodded, "YES!"
Ji Pyeong slipped the ring into her finger, the diamond was sparkling hard. He stood up as everyone started to clap, "Congratulations both of you".
Halmoni's eyes were not able to hold the tears, "How I want to see this moment, but I cannot", she thought.
Cha An-hyun hugged her from side, "Omoni, they are looking beautiful together"
They all went to a nearby restaurant to celebrate, Eunji was picked up by Do San in the meantime.
"Director Han has hit the home run!", Chulsan shouted in joy.
This was the best possible birthday gift for Jia, her face was glowing with joy.
Dalmi grabbed her hand and took her out.
"Come with me for a minute"
"What happened Dalmi-ssi?", Jia asked
"Nothing, just wanted to congratulate you personally", Dalmi hugged her.
Jia was surprised with her sudden fondness.
"Jia-ssi, you are very lucky to get a man like him, I wish you luck for your future. He has seen a lot of hardships in his life and so did you. You complete each other", Dalmi said.
"Thank you,Unnie. Can I call you 'unnie'?"
Dalmi nodded.

Yes, my dear readers, you were right about the marriage proposal... Thank you so much for reading. The finale will be coming soon...♥️♥️