Chapter 12 - Dream

I had to cut this chapter off into two, it's pretty long and I know reading something long gets a little boring o-0 Here's Dream's POV!! Finally!

Every dinner evening, my family and I would head to the diner where there are chandeliers hanging down from the center of the ceiling, and there's this one long wooden table that always has different types of food scattered around.

As a child, I looked up at the walls and scanned the banners on the high walls along with the weapons that are meant to be on display but are clearly are for use in battle since the sharp end can stab anything right through in a clean hit.

I always dreamed of getting ahold of a sword, like the one my father uses along with the soldiers, the sword is called netherite and it's the strongest sword to ever be forged in history.

It's not as rare, but it's tough to have your hands on it since you need these special materials to make it.

I told my mother of the dream wish but on a predictable bar, she kept on telling me no over and over though I never listened to her advice so I would secretly train myself when no one was around.

I was around the age of sixteen when I had got found out by a boy who was a servant to me and my family.

I went to the basement where barely anyone goes to since everyone gets spooked out about the idea of the basement being all haunted, it's not by the way but it does give me the advantage to train even more.

The boy must've seen me sneak down here because he followed right behind me and did scare the shit out of me.

From that day on, I showed everyone what I was capable and they were impressed, they still are.

I'm not sure if I'm doing this because this is my passion or if I'm doing this because I want to show my father that I can do things too, something that I can impress him with for once.

I'm sitting down in my chair at the front of the table where my friend Geroge is sat next to me. It's been a month since I last saw him from me locking myself out from the world where I grieved until I had nothing to cry about anymore.

I'd sit at my desk or my bed and stare at the wall or the ceiling, thinking what went wrong.

Had it been my own fault?

If I had time, could I have saved him?

But then I remembered  it wasn't my fault. It was the servant boy.

I brought Geroge to the diner to help me out on finding new followers to stick at my side. It was really just Geroge and me, not to judge him at what he's not good at but--he's really just not good at offense and defense.

I'll give him credit for being a good magi and using that purified staff for good reasons in bad situations.

"I know a guy actually, he's not as bad at technique with the sword or anything really." George brought up as he laid down a book full of people's names that are certified as skilled.

"And his name is...?"

"Sapnap, he's an old friend of mine. I trust him so you can trust him as well, trust me on this."

I nodded and allowed him to send a letter to Sapnap, telling him that King Dream wants him to join his force and will give him all the resources that he should be needing.

In my kingdom, we have the most powerful weapons of the number one choice, netherite.

For me, over time I started to use a new sword called aaron sword.