New Summary

Wilbur's path to self-destruction.

Everyone he's ever cared about either left him or betrayed him, making Wilbur all alone. Sometimes he feels like he can't trust anyone anymore. Why trust someone with everything if they're going to leave you on your own and plot against you and know the bits and pieces of how to break your heart into three.

No one really pays attention to him.

He's fallen and failed people many times but he's always going to get back up and will never admit that those mistakes are the truth.

Wilbur didn't fail at himself in humanity, they failed themselves to utter and eternal doom and they better hurry up and figure that out because Wilbur will go out on his way to make things right just the way he wants it.

Everyone will pay attention to him.

"The difference between you and I, Wilbur, is that I can admit to my mistakes."

Dream's awakening past and future.

Dream has been independent, Dream is independent and he takes no chance on waiting for others. Dream keeps going no matter the times he's been beaten down, after all, he barely has any weakness, except for, well, one.

Dream sacrifices his crown.

Dream sacrifices his home.

Dream sacrifices his pride.

Dream sacrifices his morals.

Dream sacrifices his friendships.

He's ready.

Or is he?

"This is my land. They shouldn't be able to make a new nation and let me have nothing to do with it."

Tommy's destiny.

Who is Tommy?

Is Tommy a hero?

The savior?

Someone who will be the last piece of the sacrificial mantle?

Tommy is a teenage boy in between wars fighting against people who are much older than him. Tommy, Tubbo, and many others are all in this together, fighting to win to all live in peace without killing anyone, without any crimes. Some would say he's the shot caller, the leader because he'd back away when things are rough then comes back to continue where he left off.

Sometimes, Tommy goes to people who are most likely to win a battle, he uses them to his own advantage without even knowing. Tommy overthinks and doesn't try to understand why people do bad things for a good reason. When he sees bad, he goes against it, after all, he is always in the right.

"You're selfish and you're arrogant and you're narcissistic and you'll never let yourself be the loser."

Quackity's founding truth in life.

Quackity wants to reach for the stars but not learn of the limit even if at the end of the day, he would never reach these goals. All he wants, all he's ever been wanting is to have a kinder and more of a peaceful world, just with an unhealthy obsession with power and control.

He's been used as a person for support so now he's going to show others how it feels until a friend comes back to him and changes the way that he thinks.

"I like you better dead."

"Is he really dead?"

Should I change the book cover to this?OrShould I keep it the sam fanart that is made by @whunderful on Twitter?

Or
Should I keep it the sam fanart that is made by @whunderful on Twitter?