Chapter 15 - Tommy

T𝙹ᒲᒲ||... I ↸𝙹リ'ℸ ̣  ⍑ᔑ⍊ᒷ ᒷリ𝙹⚍⊣⍑ ℸ ̣ ╎ᒲᒷ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ℸ ̣ ᔑꖎꖌ ʖ⚍ℸ ̣  i ⋮⚍ᓭℸ ̣  ∴ᔑリℸ ̣  ||𝙹⚍ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ꖌリ𝙹∴ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣  i'⍊ᒷ ʖᒷᒷリ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ 𝙹リᒷ ⊣╎⍊╎リ⊣ ||𝙹⚍ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ⍊╎ᓭ╎𝙹リᓭ! t⍑ᒷ ⍊╎ᓭ╎𝙹リᓭ, t𝙹ᒲᒲ||! iℸ ̣ 'ᓭ ᒲᒷ kᔑ-...

....

...

..

"Tubbo..." I say quietly, sitting on the cold rocky pavement ground as my back leans against the cave wall.

The ravine that we are in is lit up by lanterns hung up on the ceiling all around us to make the whole place seem warmer and safe.

The ravine is safe but the ravine is not home.

"Yeah...?" Tubbo sits across from me also sitting on the ground.

"I know I've been a bad friend...I know and I'm so-so sorry. To tell you the truth, I don't even know why I do this, it just happens.

I've used you, Tubbo. I hate to admit it but I did. I used you to make me happier in life, to distract me from all the bad things that surround me.

And yeah, I joke around a lot and don't take things seriously at times but trust me Tubbo, I do. Seeing you cry and being down, beats me to death.

Tubbo, I'm scared that once people find out I have attachments to the smallest thing in the world, it will be the end of my life.

You can walk away if you want, I wouldn't blame you. I'm such a shit friend." I sigh, looking down at my palms and trace the lines.

"You're not a shit friend, Tommy. I'm happy you confronted me about this instead of ignoring me and then pretending all that never happened.

You're a good friend, Tommy. Maybe you don't see it but I do. You're always there for people, I know a lot of people say that to others but this is true!

When one is down, you'd go to the end of the earth to help them back up again, no matter the years.

Tommy, you saved me."

I stopped to think for a brief moment before a sudden realization came to my head. I averted my eyes up to Tubbo slowly, just looking at him and then speaking out.

"No Tubbo, you saved me."

.                                     .                                 .                                 .                             .                     .

The arrow had shot down at the ground right in front of our feet. I started to get this scared feeling that's telling me to run away but I'm too afraid to move a single step.

I kept my eyes on the four men but mostly kept an eye on Dream. Even if he had his eyes wrapped around in bandages, I had a feeling he was also staring at me specifically.

Tubbo put his hand on my forearm and I turned my head to him in a slow way. Tubbo gnawed at his lip in hesitance.

I knew what he was thinking, we're practically the same person. Me and Tubbo started to back up slowly and once we were sure it might be safe, we ran the opposite direction to safety.

As we ran, I looked behind me. None of them seemed to move an inch except for that new guy I've never seen yet from my knowledge who had the bow in his hands and is now putting it around himself around his shoulder.