Hogwarts prompt

This is a short prompt about Dream going to hogwarts.

**I'm still working on Chapter 19, it's a new POV and really excited to slowly bring in new characters that everyone loves atm.

It wasn't just me. It was all of me. Every time a holiday came up, it meant that all the students at Hogwarts had to go home to see their families. As exciting as that sounds for everyone else, I never cared. I wanted to stay away from home. If I stepped any near the house at all, it screams death to me. I was born a half-blood. My dad whose a muggle and my mum who's a wizard. My dad left me and mum alone. Ever since then, everything's been different lately.

I attended Hogwarts in 1908, my first year. I was just as excited when I had gotten my letter. I had a wand, I had the necessary books and everything. My mom's family was all born a Hufflepuff but I changed the hand me down. I was placed in Gryffindor by the sorting hat.

It's 1913 and it's my sixth year at Hogwarts. I don't have a lot of friends, except for Sapnap. He's really the only one who talks to me. I don't talk to anyone unless I have to or need to. He's told me he always wanted to introduce himself towards me but never got the chance 'till the third year.

He's also a Gryffindor like me. It annoys me that half of my classes, he happens to be in them too and always talks to me. He never shuts his mouth.